SportsWrath

Laquon Treadwell

Iceman_NYG

Yeah there's a reason they are shopping him, guy is a bust.

Maybe if he was a free agent like Coleman was but costing draft capital even a late round pick isn't a good idea.

Maybe a change of scenery helps him but I don't want to the Giants to be that team to give it a try especially during the rebuilding phase these next couple seasons.

I called him a bust back before his draft, for the lack of separation. Nothing's changed. At best he can be a big slot possession guy but that's exactly what we don't need on this team. He was marketed as a big, physical receiver but he is/was too slow, even for a big receiver, and he isn't even all that big. He'll likely get another chance or two in the league just kicking around the bottom of rosters and getting waived before his CFL career or whatever arena league is playing or just hang 'em up.

With respect to Coleman, he has athletic skills off the charts...there's something there to work with (or was there).

I called him a bust back before his draft, for the lack of separation. Nothing's changed. At best he can be a big slot possession guy but that's exactly what we don't need on this team. He was marketed as a big, physical receiver but he is/was too slow, even for a big receiver, and he isn't even all that big. He'll likely get another chance or two in the league just kicking around the bottom of rosters and getting waived before his CFL career or whatever arena league is playing or just hang 'em up.

With respect to Coleman, he has athletic skills off the charts...there's something there to work with (or was there).

Dude!

Treadwell is worth a camp flier, I dont care what any of you yahoos say and the 7th it would take to acquire him. Bennie Fowler and Cody Lattimer are this teams game 1 starters, with hopefully, Sterling Shepard. That is all you need to know about this state of the receiving core.

Treadwell is worth a camp flier, I dont care what any of you yahoos say and the 7th it would take to acquire him. Bennie Fowler and Cody Lattimer are this teams game 1 starters, with hopefully, Sterling Shepard. That is all you need to know about this state of the receiving core.

This....this is what I was thinking

The way the WRs have played so far this preseason makes me think with Shapard on track to return week one and a healthy Slayton I'd have no problem rolling into the season with just who they pick.

Besides this team is going to flow through the running game this year. I expect the offense to look like Shurmurs offense in Minnesota, Diggs and Theilen didnt scare anyone but they had to respect the run game the Vikings had so those guys were able to run free on play action.