SportsWrath

My Condolences to The Red Pox

KillSmackPapa

Sorry it took me so long to respond but please bear in mind I dont have a woman's job and cant always be home early enough to check the MB.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I've seen some women who'd give you a run for your money when it comes to screwing those caps on those toothpaste tubes, Mongo.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I've seen some women who'd give you a run for your money when it comes to screwing those caps on those toothpaste tubes, Mongo.

Sir? You are mistaken, Sir. I am a lawyer. I also have a website where I publish articles. I am thus, also a writer. Kindly get it right going forward, my good fellow.

Where the fuck you been at Killsmack?

Heya Booyah,

Afte I got locked out for that whole "Wizdum" episode, I just decided to take a break and focus on life a little more. I started writing, took a night finance course, a writing course. I went to Naples, Italy.

Also, I took a bad blow to the head this summer playing softball. My eyes got damaged and I am only just recovering after a scary 10 weeks. I will never take vision lightly again.

I knew I would be back eventually. I couldnt stay away from my fellow Giants Family for long. I even got invited by one of the mods to come back and slap "termite head" around, as he put it. However, I just had too many things to deal with and no time to spend beating on someone I had sympathy for; considering his situation.

What have you been up to yourself?

Sir? You are mistaken, Sir. I am a lawyer. I also have a website where I publish articles. I am thus, also a writer. Kindly get it right going forward, my good fellow.

lol You're a writer 'cause you type on the web? Are you a lawyer 'cause you watched a couple "Matlock" episodes?

P.S.- Could you post a link to your websit so I can check it out?

Also, I took a bad blow to the head this summer playing softball. My eyes got damaged and I am only just recovering after a scary 10 weeks. I will never take vision lightly again.

Hard to believe the counselors at "special" camp would let the campers participate in any physical activity without a helmet. Who hires these people, anyway?

lol You're a writer 'cause you type on the web? Are you a lawyer 'cause you watched a couple "Matlock" episodes?

I would imagine I am a writer because I write and because have over 2000 regular readers. I never watched Matlock. I do watch "Boston Legal" a little.

P.S.- Could you post a link to your websit so I can check it out?

No. I do not think you would fully understand or appreciate my art.

Heya Booyah,

Afte I got locked out for that whole "Wizdum" episode, I just decided to take a break and focus on life a little more. I started writing, took a night finance course, a writing course. I went to Naples, Italy.

I knew I would be back eventually. I couldnt stay away from my fellow Giants Family for long. I even got invited by one of the mods to come back and slap "termite head" around, as he put it. However, I just had too many things to deal with and no time to spend beating on someone I had sympathy for; considering his situation.

What have you been up to yourself?

Looks like compared to your last few months, my life in comparison would be the equivalent of scratching my ass while drinking a 40.

Not a whole lot of excitement bro, just a lot of work around the house and then there's a wife and 2 kids issue, so when it comes to priority, I rank in dead last.

Good to see you back, and now here's keef!.

Looks like compared to your last few months, my life in comparison would be the equivalent of scratching my ass while drinking a 40.

Not a whole lot of excitement bro, just a lot of work around the house and then there's a wife and 2 kids issue, so when it comes to priority, I rank in dead last.

Good to see you back, and now here's keef!.

Never underestimate a good scratch n sip.

Good losses for both the Skins and the Eagles today. Hopefully we come out and make a statement tomorrow.

Kids and wife come first.

Good to be back and see you too. lLooks like weve had serious attrition. Did Wiz blow the board up?