SportsWrath

Quarterback as our #1 pick.

Sephiroth

Andrew Luck...currently on pace for 30+ TDs and 4,000+ passing yards, on a team with far less talent, particularly at RB, and tons of injuries.

Again, we have a numbers problem... He will be expensive and quite frankly I'd rather roll the dice with Webb at a very cheap rate... if he sucks, we pick high and draft our QB, and if he shines (which I think he will), then we have our QB for years to come.

Big Blue Kickoff Live (the official Giants podcast) was just talking about this yesterday. They have 3-4 QBs as first-round prospects and figure the Giants to finish in the bottom-10 teams in the league.

It wasn't the usual guys, it was two old dudes... hence the brutal honestly, lol.

Big Blue Kickoff Live (the official Giants podcast) was just talking about this yesterday. They have 3-4 QBs as first-round prospects and figure the Giants to finish in the bottom-10 teams in the league.

It wasn't the usual guys, it was two old dudes... hence the brutal honestly, lol.

was listening to a pod cast where these pundits went on to say that coaches are taking the fast athletic smart kids and teaching them how to throw a football.

Before your average QB looked like a guy who walked straight out of the stands. I mean Tom Brady has the muscle mass of a 12 year old girl.

Now this new breed of QB out of college looks like an athletic specimen who can run and pass with ease.

Think that's why there are so many QBs in recent years with first round grades out of college, they are more athletic than some of the other skilled positions.

What QB drafted in the last three years would you go back and take?

Goff, Wentz to a lesser extent, Mahomes, Carr, Garapalolo.

I really wanted Garapalolo in the second round in 2014.

But I mean it's all hindsight, you never know how a QB will develop, you just gotta take your chance.

Mahomes and Goff are good but I don't know how much is the coach and system

I like Baker and Watson

This can be said for any QB lol

Mahomes is a rare breed he's a mobile QB who keeps his eyes down field and extends plays.

I doubt there's gonna be another QB like him.

This can be said for any QB lol

Mahomes is a rare breed he's a mobile QB who keeps his eyes down field and extends plays.

I doubt there's gonna be another QB like him.

Let's not get too crazy over a couple of games...

Yeah it's usually Dottino who adores Eli

I wonder how different things would be if they let McAdoo go get Mahomes. They still fire him, but I don't think we get the Gettleman/Shurmur combo

Was there a scenario where the Giants could've gotten Mahomes?