SportsWrath

Latimer

BlueInCanada

Reports from camp is he is Eli's favorite target so far in the off season constantly being targeted and catching everything thrown his way.

Gonna be hard to get on the field with all that talent, Obj, Engram, Shepard, Barkley, but I think Cody is gonna end up surprising a lot of people if he can stay healthy.

Reports from camp is he is Eli's favorite target so far in the off season constantly being targeted and catching everything thrown his way.

Gonna be hard to get on the field with all that talent, Obj, Engram, Shepard, Barkley, but I think Cody is gonna end up surprising a lot of people if he can stay healthy.

I'm having a hard time seeing Sheppard as talent right now.. not saying he sucks... but he strikes me as mediocre.

I'm having a hard time seeing Sheppard as talent right now.. not saying he sucks... but he strikes me as mediocre.

He had one of the better rookie WR seasons, but he dropped off last year with missing games plus just how trash that team was.

I'm surprised people think he is mediocre, he's proven he's a threat on the outside by himself.

I hope him and OBJ are the starting WRs for the next 10 years.

I disagree. He showed me a lot when he was the #1 option last year. Had some really nice games

Sheperd and Engram both demonstrated that if we have a competent offensive line, and if we have a competent playcaller (Unlike Mac, who had them running two yard in/out routes nearly half the time), these two can be dangerous weapons on our team.

I disagree. He showed me a lot when he was the #1 option last year. Had some really nice games

I concur, that 200+ yard game shows what he can do and he was the only WR last year. If OBJ, Sheppard, Barkley and Engram can stay healthy it's going to be a highlight reel season.

He had one of the better rookie WR seasons, but he dropped off last year with missing games plus just how trash that team was.

I'm surprised people think he is mediocre, he's proven he's a threat on the outside by himself.

I hope him and OBJ are the starting WRs for the next 10 years.

Sheperd and Engram both demonstrated that if we have a competent offensive line, and if we have a competent playcaller (Unlike Mac, who had them running two yard in/out routes nearly half the time), these two can be dangerous weapons on our team.

I guess you all are right... Last year everything and everyone looked bad.

I concur, that 200+ yard game shows what he can do and he was the only WR last year. If OBJ, Sheppard, Barkley and Engram can stay healthy it's going to be a highlight reel season.

The key is the offensive line. We have to give these guys some time to show case their skills.

Yeah I was of the same opinion as Nas but the last half of the season I felt that Shepard really turned it on. Might not be Cruz in his prime but he's better than average.

It's all on the o line...no doubt. Barkley will be wasted without one that's at least servicable

If Flowers screws this up, I'm going to personally write a stern email to the front office.