SportsWrath

The Philadelphia Eagles...

BronxEagle

They say he didn't get along with the coach. I wouldn't get along with a coach that brought Jay Cutler into the fold either.

The Deadfish are 31st in rushing... Eagles are 4th. :laugh:

Ajayi was complaining about not getting the ball enough with Miami.

Shiiiit... I would take him for a 4th rounder too.

Ajayi has looked like he is running in mud this year. Hes worth a 4th rounder but at this point in the season, I dont see him as an upgrade over Blount. Smallwood should be getting more of a workload, anyway, but this will inexplicably drop him down the depth chart.

A-jay came out of no where, but he's a hard runner and can carry the load an entire season.

The Dolphins Oline is trashola, worse than the Giants at one point and their passing attack wasnt anything to be feared or even worried about.

NFL Network has been showing that the opposing defenses have been stacking 8 or 9 players in the box almost 70% of the time against the Dolphins knowing that their only real threat was A-jay this year, and quick dump offs to the TE there.

Since the Eagles Oline is one of the top 10 in the NFL, fuck I'd want that trade as well as a RB.

To be honest though if this year doesn't end with a deep playoff run, the Eagles fans really don't have much to talk about, like the last 30 years of their existence.

The Eagles weren't even considered to be in this position... The Vagiants were.

Even if they make the playoffs and are one and done... I will still be proud of them and I will be talking.

Eagles will only get better in the next couple of years.

The Vagiants won't...

let that seep in.

You know what's better than your team being "the best in the league"?

4 Superbowl rings.

7-1.

How many Vagiants fans does it take to change a light bulb?

They don't.

They just talk about how good the old light bulb was.

Sad.

1 - 6

Even if they make the playoffs and are one and done... I will still be proud of them and I will be talking.

The Vagiants won't...

let that seep in.

It doesnt matter how much better the Eagles get, if they don't finish any of it with a SB title, then all this "talking" and all this "pride" is for nothing.

Ask any Bills fan what they would rather have, "pride and talking" or the experience of a single SB win.

You will never as a NFL fan now what it's like to experience what happens when your team you put all those hours watching, talking about, being prideful about, wins the big game at the end of it all.

Us Giants fans do, and in recent years, and more than once.

The Giants can go without a playoff trip for the next 10 years, but we still have that experience of those SB wins.

Maybe one day you may understand what some Eagles fans have, all this "talk" is just something to fill the empty void, because until your team can win it all, you have nothing.

Ajayi has looked like he is running in mud this year. Hes worth a 4th rounder but at this point in the season, I dont see him as an upgrade over Blount. Smallwood should be getting more of a workload, anyway, but this will inexplicably drop him down the depth chart.

Blount isn't going anywhere and that's not why Ajayi was acquired. I don't think Smallwood or Clemons will be limited either in touches. They are currently used in specific yardage situations. It's more of a depth thing and hey... If you can sign a pro-bowl RB before the deadline and not have to pay for it, it's a win-win.

As a Giant fan, even I recognize that reliance on 4 superbowl wins is a stale argument. Eagles are the better team this year. There's no debating that.

Historically, you can compare the franchises and because of the length of time, both sides can pull stats to support their argument as to who's better. Giants fans look at SBs, others look at head-to-head records, etc. You can look at crappy Eagles teams who beat a playoff-bound Giants team or a crappy Giants team that played spoiler to the Eagles.

It's a fun rivalry and it's fun to watch these two play tough against each other. Sure, I'd like the Giants to come out on top every time, but there's something to be said about knowing it'll be a competitive game.

The Vagiants won't...

let that seep in.

The Giants won't get better? That seems statistically improbable.... can't get much worse than they are right now.

It doesnt matter how much better the Eagles get, if they don't finish any of it with a SB title, then all this "talking" and all this "pride" is for nothing.

Ask any Bills fan what they would rather have, "pride and talking" or the experience of a single SB win.

You will never as a NFL fan now what it's like to experience what happens when your team you put all those hours watching, talking about, being prideful about, wins the big game at the end of it all.

Us Giants fans do, and in recent years, and more than once.

The Giants can go without a playoff trip for the next 10 years, but we still have that experience of those SB wins.

Maybe one day you may understand what some Eagles fans have, all this "talk" is just something to fill the empty void, because until your team can win it all, you have nothing.

Oh no, my friend... I have plenty.

You will soon learn this.

Blount isn't going anywhere and that's not why Ajayi was acquired. I don't think Smallwood or Clemons will be limited either in touches. They are currently used in specific yardage situations. It's more of a depth thing and hey... If you can sign a pro-bowl RB before the deadline and not have to pay for it, it's a win-win.

There are only so many touches to go around. All of the aforementioned lose touches to Ajayi in order for him to receive touches.