SportsWrath

2014 Giants Schedule

Gman329

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/04/23/francesa-giants-to-open-in-detroit-face-brutal-stretch-in-november/

The Giants’ complete schedule is as follows:

Week 1: Monday, Sept. 8, at Detroit

Week 2: Sunday, Sept. 14, vs. Arizona

Week 3: Sunday, Sept. 21, vs. Houston

Week 4: Thursday, Sept. 25, at Washington

Week 5: Sunday, Oct. 5, vs. Atlanta

Week 6: Sunday, Oct. 12, at Philadelphia — 8:30 p.m.

Week 7: Sunday, Oct. 19, at Dallas

Week 8: Bye

Week 9: Monday, Nov. 3, vs. Indianapolis

Week 10: Sunday, Nov. 9, at Seattle

Week 11: Sunday, Nov. 16, vs. San Francisco

Week 12: Sunday, Nov. 23, vs. Dallas — 8:30 p.m.

Week 13: Sunday, Nov. 30, at Jacksonville

Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 7, at Tennessee

Week 15: Sunday, Dec. 14, vs. Washington

Week 16: Sunday, Dec. 21, at St. Louis

Week 17: Sunday, Dec. 28, vs. Philadelphia

But as history has taught us, it's hard to know in April what the tough and easy games will be in September....and even harder to guess after Thanksgiving. At St Louis in week 16 might turn out to be a bitch, for instance. .

6-10 ...At best..

I'm not sure where people are getting it's not a bad schedule. It looks pretty rough to me. Detroit in the opener...1st loss, The NFC West is the best division in football, They'll get swept by that whole division...5 losses...split the division if they are lucky...9 losses...Colts or Falcons or both is a loss/losses, so yeah 10 or 11. The only saving grace is if they play seven or eight backup or third string QB's again

with Time slots

10172633_10152508614343455_6349561863114

6 of our 8 home games at 1:00. I like that. Figured Dallas game would be 4:25 but thought SF would, too. Of course, those two, as well as the week 17 Philly game, could be flexed to the night game. Jacksonville, Nov 30 has definite road trip potential!

Who do I have to blow for the Giants to just have a game during the day on the first week of the season? This year Monday night, last year Sunday Night, 2012 was a Wed night! Even 2011 it was a 4:15 start.

As for the season... who the fuck knows with this team. Its hard to argue with Seps logic. But forever the optimist I think they finish with a win against the Eagles to make the playoffs by winning he East at 9-7

Who do I have to blow for the Giants to just have a game during the day on the first week of the season? This year Monday night, last year Sunday Night, 2012 was a Wed night! Even 2011 it was a 4:15 start.

As for the season... who the fuck knows with this team. Its hard to argue with Seps logic. But forever the optimist I think they finish with a win against the Eagles to make the playoffs by winning he East at 9-7

Seph's logic has been my logic for a while... lately I've been waiting for that pattern to be broken and I think this year is it. I think of the reasons we tend to take a nose dive in the 2nd half is because guys are banged up... and age is a factor... the Giants got younger this offseason... our O won't be so fucking predictable anymore and Eli's worst is behind him... the 1st 7 games are winnable... I would be disappointed if we're not 7-0 because it doesn't get easier after that. Out of the tough games... so long as we beat the fucking 49ers I'll be happy... I can't stand those arrogant fucks.

Seph's logic has been my logic for a while... lately I've been waiting for that pattern to be broken and I think this year is it. I think of the reasons we tend to take a nose dive in the 2nd half is because guys are banged up... and age is a factor... the Giants got younger this offseason... our O won't be so fucking predictable anymore and Eli's worst is behind him... the 1st 7 games are winnable... I would be disappointed if we're not 7-0 because it doesn't get easier after that. Out of the tough games... so long as we beat the fucking 49ers I'll be happy... I can't stand those arrogant fucks.

Problem with 7-0 I still think the team ends up 9-7 and get into the playoffs by the blonde hairs of Eli's ass... just to make a quick exit first round.

I'm not sure where people are getting it's not a bad schedule. It looks pretty rough to me. Detroit in the opener...1st loss, The NFC West is the best division in football, They'll get swept by that whole division...5 losses...split the division if they are lucky...9 losses...Colts or Falcons or both is a loss/losses, so yeah 10 or 11. The only saving grace is if they play seven or eight backup or third string QB's again

I totally agree... Hard Schedule, plus learning a new offense... Its going to be a long year folks