SportsWrath

Ty Law the reason for pats success?

Brad

Pats win 3 superbowls with law, then he's gone and BAM. No more superbowl rings.

That must mean he's god on a stick.

EA, SIGN TY LAW WITH A 20 MILLION SIGNING BONUS YOU STOOPID IMGRATE!

Sorry, feeling bored.

Pats win 3 superbowls with law, then he's gone and BAM. No more superbowl rings.

Sorry, feeling bored.

Wow. You have little to contribute to this board don't you? :clap:

Shit. I lost it somewhere.

I could get you one in less time then it takes you to get 5,000 posts. And it appears that's not much time at all... :blah:

On a more serious note though, check out this article from last year on Law.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1758628

He's SO wrapped up in money it's unbelievable. I honestly don't understand why anyone thought we were going to have a chance in hell of signing him.

I could get you one in less time then it takes you to get 5,000 posts. And it appears that's not much time at all... :blah:

On a more serious note though, check out this article from last year on Law.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1758628

He's SO wrapped up in money it's unbelievable. I honestly don't understand why anyone thought we were going to have a chance in hell of signing him.

Whatever... :blah: I just didn't read the whole post...somehow I missed IMGRATE... ;)

But, yeah... whoever signs him is going to pay too much for him. I wouldn't be suprised if he's still a FA at the end of March! :ph34r:

plus IMO he is bad luck, having been a member of the disaster that was the 2005 NY Jets. that trainwreck of a team is something I want no connection to. This includes Jay Fiedler, Lance Legree and anyone else that might become available from that team not named Jon Vilma of course ;)

plus IMO he is bad luck, having been a member of the disaster that was the 2005 NY Jets. that trainwreck of a team is something I want no connection to. This includes Jay Fiedler, Lance Legree and anyone else that might become available from that team not named Jon Vilma of course ;)

Hell...I wouldn't even want Vilma...we got ourselves a stud at MLB already...they can keep Vilma

Guest Lockhart

Sorry, feeling bored.

You must be bored to come up with this garbage. Thhhhhhis would play well on Giant.com though.