SportsWrath

Giants Agree To Terms With Sam Madison; 4-year Contract, $2 Million Signing Bonus

Money

If madison stays healthy for the year, his experience should reflect positively on guys like Webster and Deloatch who now have somebody to learn from. This is a major pickup. I liken it to when we got Everson Walls from the Cowboys, that was one of the final pieces we needed to win the bowl that year. Will Allen gets to be a high priced Cardinal next year probably.

Now, please get Clancy done.

Anybody think Lawyer Milloy would be a good pickup?

Im sorry but every time I see this my stomic hurts

i432_shockeyshocked.gif

But anyway,

If this is true our D has just gotten a lot better.....If anything he brings experience and leadership that has been lacking

I've learned to laugh at that by now. I even laughed at it the day after that disaster.

Anyway, it's a very good signing. We get his experience in the secondary along with talent necessary for a potential Super Bowl run and also, he can mentor guys like Deloatch and Webster. I have a feeling Sam can really have a big impact on Corey.

I've learned to laugh at that by now. I even laughed at it the day after that disaster.

Anyway, it's a very good signing. We get his experience in the secondary along with talent necessary for a potential Super Bowl run and also, he can mentor guys like Deloatch and Webster. I have a feeling Sam can really have a big impact on Corey.

I still can laugh at that. It just doesn't bother me that much any more.

2 million dollar signing bonus! That's peanuts. Especially when you consider a guy like Ty Law, who isn't even playing at the same level is seeking 7 mil a year with a 10 million signing bonus. Yeah ... good luck with that Ty!

This is a solid move all around. Veteran player to mentor the younger guys. He'll bolster our secondary's performance and he was a relative bargain. Good start to our free agency class.

2 million dollar signing bonus! That's peanuts. Especially when you consider a guy like Ty Law, who isn't even playing at the same level is seeking 7 mil a year with a 10 million signing bonus. Yeah ... good luck with that Ty!

This is a solid move all around. Veteran player to mentor the younger guys. He'll bolster our secondary's performance and he was a relative bargain. Good start to our free agency class.

Yeah, he is playing at levels BETTER than Madison...

Not for the money he'll want...

true, let another team overpay for him...but on the offhand chance he tests the market and no one wants to overpay him, I'd like to see him stay with the Giants...I'm thinking if it's between a little bit more money from the Cardinals and a smaller contract from the Giants, he'd choose the Giants...

I'm thinking itd be easier going into the season having one CB experienced in this system...