SportsWrath

Madison in, Allen out

Motes

Guest Floyd The Barber

the FAB 4 endorses Will Allen, and would prefer his services over Sam Madison, however we shall not be held accountable when this signing proves to be a mistake...

Will Allen, stone hands aside, has been our constant CB over the past several seasons...an extremely sure tackler, he was often the whipping boy of our secondary that boasted horrible safety play until last season...thanks to Shaun Willams, Will Allen bore the brunt of criticiusm do in part to Shaun Williams inept play and over the top help...

we are sad to see you go Will, and appreciate all you had done for our Blue...may you land on your feet, and scorch Gilligan for a pair of irony picks for big returns in your debut vs. your former... :(

the FAB 4 endorses Will Allen, and would prefer his services over Sam Madison, however we shall not be held accountable when this signing proves to be a mistake...

Will Allen, stone hands aside, has been our constant CB over the past several seasons...an extremely sure tackler, he was often the whipping boy of our secondary that boasted horrible safety play until last season...thanks to Shaun Willams, Will Allen bore the brunt of criticiusm do in part to Shaun Williams inept play and over the top help...

we are sad to see you go Will, and appreciate all you had done for our Blue...may you land on your feet, and scorch Gilligan for a pair of irony picks for big returns in your debut vs. your former... :(

Good to see you rooting against the Giants, Floyd. Your true colors shine through at last. You are officially the MB butt-boy.

its not against the Giants, its just for Will Allen...i always liked him

He never lived up to the hype. If he had only been able to catch the ball, he would probably still be here. I won't miss him. He will now become some other team's CB with unfulfilled promise. Same for Will P.

Guest Floyd The Barber
He never lived up to the hype. If he had only been able to catch the ball, he would probably still be here. I won't miss him. He will now become some other team's CB with unfulfilled promise. Same for Will P.

he never had hype for a first round selection...he wasnt a big billing 1st round pick...he was solid, and only the uniformed football fan would point fingers at him...those who understand the position as well as the role a CB plays as part of an entire unit in the secondary would understand that his play was solid...he plays where he was exposed were do in part to horrific saftey play and no over the top or under help...

he never had hype for a first round selection...he wasnt a big billing 1st round pick...he was solid, and only the uniformed football fan would point fingers at him...those who understand the position as well as the role a CB plays as part of an entire unit in the secondary would understand that his play was solid...he plays where he was exposed were do in part to horrific saftey play and no over the top or under help...

A "uniformed" football fan would probably be a player.

Aside from that, just because you think you know more than other Giants Fans (which, at least in my case, you don't) doesn't take away from the fact that Allen could not hold on to balls thrown directly at him and was a terrible tackler. Those are facts, and have nothing to do with "finger pointing." I am objective in my observations on both sides of the ball. You have not, and never will, be an objective fan. You are the epitome of a biased and hateful fan (but you already know that). Probably due to your many mental and social deficiencies. Keep dreaming, Floyd, there's always hope for a loser like yourself. No wonder you hang around with the rest of the FAG 4. Idiots like you and them always hang with like-minded morons like themselves. Oh, and have a great weekend.

just look at his first 2 years stats the look at his last two years stats....he's gone...fuck him...

http://www.giants.com/team/player_stats.asp?player_id=3

first 2 years 5 interceptions.... last 2 he only had 1...bye-bye

its not against the Giants, its just for Will Allen...i always liked him

I love Will Allen, Iv been out to dinner with him, his wife, and his son, He got me tickets to Giants games where I sat with the Players wives (Wash / Dallas), He got us in the tunnel where I met Kerry, Gap tooth (he was a dick) Dayne :flex: , shockey (signed a card for me and when I said thank you he replied "No...Thank you" ..and he wasnt being a wise ass) Iv been to his house...I had a couple drinks with him :doh:

But, I love the Giants more!! He has to "step it up". He has been consistent like you say but in a bad way. If he could return to the form he was at a few years ago then yes resign him...If not I wish him all the luck in the world and hope he does well somewhere else

{Lemmiwinks}

Guest Floyd The Barber

Will Allen is an excellent tackler...have you watched him on run support ?? do you know what run support is ?? he is a better tackler than Gibril as a matter of fact...and is smaller...if all DB's had good hands they would be WR's...thats why they are DB's...yes, Will dropped many sure interceptions, but so do countless other DB's...either way, as long as he disrupted the completetion it was good enough...

Will was solid, and we will sorely miss him...even if we sign Sam Madison, which is an equivalent signing to Dave Thomas...

Guest Floyd The Barber

hes not as bad as everyone made him out to be...its easy for the uniformed fan to point a finger at a CB when a WR makes a catch behind him, or in front of him when they dont even understand what coverage the secondary was in, or who's responcible for that particular area in that zone...

but its much easier to blame him for not making a play...you guys should be as objective with William Joseph

Will Allen is an excellent tackler...have you watched him on run support ?? do you know what run support is ?? he is a better tackler than Gibril as a matter of fact...and is smaller...if all DB's had good hands they would be WR's...thats why they are DB's...yes, Will dropped many sure interceptions, but so do countless other DB's...either way, as long as he disrupted the completetion it was good enough...

Will was solid, and we will sorely miss him...even if we sign Sam Madison, which is an equivalent signing to Dave Thomas...

You must have been high, drunk or both when watching Allen tackle. You would have thiugh that he went to The deion Sanders School of Tackling. And yes, I do know what run support is. For you, it probably means packing an extra Depends undergarment when you go out. :LMAO:

hes not as bad as everyone made him out to be...its easy for the uniformed fan to point a finger at a CB when a WR makes a catch behind him, or in front of him when they dont even understand what coverage the secondary was in, or who's responcible for that particular area in that zone...

but its much easier to blame him for not making a play...you guys should be as objective with William Joseph

I never said he was bad, but he lacks what CB needs to survive in this league

Guest Floyd The Barber

he is better than Sam Madison...ill tell you that much...if we sign him, this is no upgrade, that everyone says is needed...

Strangely on this one.... i agree with BarneyFloyd

Will Allen played pretty well between weeks 4-15. Yes he was horrible at the end... but so was the whole D by then.

Allen was quick , made very good tackles and he knows the Giants system very well.

I'm worried that we wont have enough experience at Corner with Webster and a FA starting next year.

Allen couldnt catch but he had speed and knew how the G men system worked.

I will actually be sorry to see him go

Will Allen was in my opinion consistant in the way he

played the run well and tackled. But his defending the pass

was his weak link and what i mean is he played the Reciever

well up to the point where the ball was thrown and then

he would either drop the ball or lose sight of it and the receiver

somehow would make the play.

If you took will allen and combined him with will peterson you would

have a more complete player.

Ints change the momentum of the game and I think getting rid

of Allen is a good move. Madison has better hands than Allen for sure

but its not a huge upgrade. Just slighlty madison will collect alot more INTS !

LEts sign a stud DT !!! NOW !!!!!

Will Allen was in my opinion consistant in the way he

played the run well and tackled. But his defending the pass

was his weak link and what i mean is he played the Reciever

well up to the point where the ball was thrown and then

he would either drop the ball or lose sight of it and the receiver

somehow would make the play.

If you took will allen and combined him with will peterson you would

have a more complete player.

Ints change the momentum of the game and I think getting rid

of Allen is a good move. Madison has better hands than Allen for sure

but its not a huge upgrade. Just slighlty madison will collect alot more INTS !

LEts sign a stud DT !!! NOW !!!!!

I agree that it's just a slight upgrade. I'm just glad we won't see Will Allen getting burned deep over and over in a single game again. Regarding the DT, did you catch the end of the article about the liklihood of resigining Clancy?

I agree that it's just a slight upgrade. I'm just glad we won't see Will Allen getting burned deep over and over in a single game again. Regarding the DT, did you catch the end of the article about the liklihood of resigining Clancy?

No !! did it say we were close to signing him?

No !! did it say we were close to signing him?

Among their own free agents, the Giants are close to coming to terms with defensive tackle Kendrick Clancy, who has the same interest in returning as the team has in keeping him. Punt returner Chad Morton is also on Accorsi's list to re-sign. And now, he has the money to do so.

Guest Nutty Sack

This is disappointing. I nstead of going after the best DT out there AND signing Kendrick we sign a 32 year old guy who is equal to or less than a Will Allen. EA's next move better be a DT or I'm gonna change my name to Dye Job !!

This is disappointing. I nstead of going after the best DT out there AND signing Kendrick we sign a 32 year old guy who is equal to or less than a Will Allen. EA's next move better be a DT or I'm gonna change my name to Dye Job !!

where in long island do you live ?