SportsWrath

Auto Club 500

jranieli

California Speedway. Time again to pick a driver for this comming weeks race. We had the rules change a bit and now can pick a driver once every 12 races. So it is divided up into three parts. I need to pick a driver for this week. I already picked Junior and wondering if there are any suggestions for this up comming week. I have to have it in by Thursday.

California Speedway. Time again to pick a driver for this comming weeks race. We had the rules change a bit and now can pick a driver once every 12 races. So it is divided up into three parts. I need to pick a driver for this week. I already picked Junior and wondering if there are any suggestions for this up comming week. I have to have it in by Thursday.

this is for you're other nascar league ? california I hate to say it but pick gordan :brooding:

this is for you're other nascar league ? california I hate to say it but pick gordan :brooding:

Yes it is. I was thinking about Gordon for this week. I am tied for second after the first week. Not a bad week. About half picked Gordon last week. That put some back quick.

Well it comes to that time I have to pick a driver. I am thinking of Biffle of Gordon. I do have to be careful because I cannot pick one of these drivers again until the 12th week. I have to use pretty good strategy here.

You really can't go wrong with either driver at that track. but from what I know of my boy, he dominates mid length tracks, Cali, Michigan, Texas, etc. Look at the schedule and find tracks in the 1.5 to 2 mile range, those are Biffles specialty, if there are alot of those type tracks after week 12 and not so many before week 12, pick Biffle this week, if there are alot of those tracks before week 12 and not so many after, pick Gordon..

Also, when Brostol get here, Gordon does well there also, but alot of experts are saying Biffle will be strong there this year.

Thanks everyone, I sent in my pick this week and I chose Greg Biffle. :clap: Bristol is in three weeks because there is a week off for which reason I don't know. We have Las Vegas comming up then a week off then Bristol. Thanks and I will ask again next week after the race. :worshippy:

Yeah dropped 10 spots to the 12 place now and 131 points out of first, bullshit. I cannot believe that shit with Biffle. I guess I will see you guys next week for week 3 pick.

Gordan finished 13th

PSSSSST. I told ya so :LMAO:

Edited by Lughead

I know that but had he picked Gordan like I said he would of stood a better chance in winning . I hate to ever have to pick gordan also but when there is $ on the line .............

True, BUT, Biffle was the better pick at that track, he dominates that track and save for the last 25 or so laps, dominated again.