SportsWrath

2019 Yankees

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Why would he want to go to one of those teams that's don't care about winning or their fans.

Kansas City went to back to back world series.. almost won both, but won one.

Less than 5 years later, they're a 100 loss team. Deplorable

Why would he want to go to one of those teams that's don't care about winning or their fans.

Kansas City went to back to back world series.. almost won both, but won one.

Less than 5 years later, they're a 100 loss team. Deplorable

Snot Rocket stopped em. Cashman would be crazy to leave a Cush position like that. So I will sleep on his legacy.

Tyler skaggs....shitty pitcher, bad name. First its tyler the name of all douche bags then he backs it up with skaggs tyler skaggs might be the biggest douche name ever...coukd have been the name of a character on Dawson's Creek..can you have a bigger douche bag name?

That said...very sad..young kid...living the dream of playing major league baseball dies mysteriously in his hotel room

Heard mike trout released a statement saying "i wish it was me that died..that way i wouldn't have to sit through playing 20 more years of under 500 ball and my family could split that half a billion im owed"

Going to be the white Ken Griffey Jr.

Incredible waste.

C.W agon

I dont have tweeter...but ill guess its about ken griffey jr saying he would never play for the yankees cause a batboy yelled at him when his dad was on the yankees and jr was being an annoying little brat?

That...and your about a 100,000 to 200,000 miles closer to the sun in NYC. That sort of glare aint for everybody.

Dave Winfield should have been the best player of his generation....but isnt even an honorable mention on almost all decade teams.

C. Wagon

That...and your about a 100,000 to 200,000 miles closer to the sun in NYC. That sort of glare aint for everybody.

Dave Winfield should have been the best player of his generation....but isnt even an honorable mention on almost all decade teams.

C. Wagon

he was the man

• 2 weeks later...