SportsWrath

NY Giants MVPs: Mark Sanchez & Chip Kelly

JMFP

Thank God for Butt Fumble.....this dude is single handedly compensating for the Giant's refusal to work the clock.

And got to love Chip Kelly - don't ask me what the fuck this guy has accomplished at a Pro level to justify GM/Coach authority.... but as a Giants fan, I love it. Chip makes Reese looks like a genius.

Don't get me wrong....the Eagles will likely kick the Giants ass in the season finale, because that's the way the universe seems to work. The Giants offensive line seems to turn to butter when they see green.

But I'm watching Sanchez and he seems committed to losing this Lions game.

Seriously Tree? You just said that? My team has gotten worse, but somehow your team has improved? Homer... :LMAO:

It's not that wild to think that the team that took the undefeated patriots to a last second field goal has a chance against the panthers.

It's not that wild to think that the team that took the undefeated patriots to a last second field goal has a chance against the panthers.

Mmmmokay...

The Eagles...sideroll.gif

Fucking garbage!sideroll.gif

Keep laughing. You have to play my garbage team yet. We won the first match and we have nothing to lose.

The Panthers didn't score an offensive TD until, what, the 4th qtr? They had that game locked up with 2 defensive TD's and 4 FG's. 4. They should have had 42 points. They are beatable. Atlanta or the Giants will take care of that.

The Panthers didn't score an offensive TD until, what, the 4th qtr? They had that game locked up with 2 defensive TD's and 4 FG's. 4. They should have had 42 points. They are beatable. Atlanta or the Giants will take care of that.

Based on both teams outstanding records? Or are we using Pdubs reasoning regarding the loss to the Pats being equal to a win against Carolina?

You can't take anything away from a game other than Win or Loss?

There are no other observations to be made or things to take away?

You can make all the observations you want, you can suppose that it seems logical that since you only lost by 3 to the Pats, you should be able to beat Carolina. Doesn't mean a damned thing though does it? The Packers should have beaten the Bears last night. They played a better game. They have the better team. How'd that work out? :laugh:

You can make all the observations you want, you can suppose that it seems logical that since you only lost by 3 to the Pats, you should be able to beat Carolina. Doesn't mean a damned thing though does it? The Packers should have beaten the Bears last night. They played a better game. They have the better team. How'd that work out? :laugh:

Sounds like you agree with me.

529e5eda166e3.preview-620.gif

Based on both teams outstanding records? Or are we using Pdubs reasoning regarding the loss to the Pats being equal to a win against Carolina?

Records don't win games, as you noted when referring to last night's Bears win. Anything can happen come kickoff.

Carolina's beaten the Jags, Texans, Saints, Bucs, Seahawks, Eagles, Colts, Packers, Titans, Skins and the Cowboys. Aside from the Eagles (before they seem to have gone to sleep) and the Pack, nobody else on that list has a winning record. Without those 2 defensive TD's and 4 FG's, the Panther's actually lose that game to the 'Boys. They are not the powerhouse the Pats are, and they are beatable. I think Atlanta gets 'em, if not, the Gmen, and if they can't do it, Atlanta will get them the 2nd time around. Somebody will put that pompous ass Cam in his place before it's all said and done.

Let's not forget, the Panthers have won 15 straight regular season games, not just 10.

I would say that what they are doing this season is more impressive than the Patriots, considering the team bounced back from a shitty start last season.