SportsWrath

Giants @ Washington

CrazedDogs

I didnt get to watch not-Davis Webb play. Howd he do?

He got to play in a real game, which is more than real-Webb will ever do lol

But frankly just like with Webb on the team, they need to find Eli's replacement.

And it wont be no third or fourth round pick.

Did you see what just happened in Miami ?

Fucking incredible

I understand they thought it would be a hail mary pass so they put Gronk back there, but that decision literally cost them the game.

Any defender worth his salt takes a better angle on Drake and tackles him before he scores.

Gronk looked like he was trying to run through mud chasing him down.

I was being sarcastic, but you have to wonder if Mr. Kazillionaire's absence played a role. I can't even remember the last time the Giants were on the good side of a blowout....and kept the lead to boot.

You can wonder, but I don't think it makes them a better offense to be without OBJ. Washington was just out of bodies, way too many injuries.

Glad OBJ was out though.... good week to spread the ball around, give other guys a chance to find a role. They're a better team for it going forward.

I understand they thought it would be a hail mary pass so they put Gronk back there, but that decision literally cost them the game.

Any defender worth his salt takes a better angle on Drake and tackles him before he scores.

Gronk looked like he was trying to run through mud chasing him down.

Don't blame Gronk for that one. Miami did a great job on that play and Drake made a great cut back. Couldn't happen to a better team.

Just don't think the Pats have what it takes this year.

Don't blame Gronk for that one. Miami did a great job on that play and Drake made a great cut back. Couldn't happen to a better team.

Just don't think the Pats have what it takes this year.

I don't blame Gronk, I blame the decision to put him back there, he isn't a defender and took a horrible angle and slipped trying to get to Drake.

If they had any LB or safety back there in his place Drake doesn't have a cut back lane or gets the angle to the corner of the end zone.

Was a stupid decision.

I don't blame Gronk, I blame the decision to put him back there, he isn't a defender and took a horrible angle and slipped trying to get to Drake.

If they had any LB or safety back there in his place Drake doesn't have a cut back lane or gets the angle to the corner of the end zone.

Was a stupid decision.