SportsWrath

Finally, a reasonable option for NFL viewing in Canada

Treehugger

What are you using to watch local giants games? As soon as I find an easy good quality option Im gonna cut the cord too

Right now i am using directnow which is 10 a month for the first 3 months plus they gave me a roku streaming stick which has been great. But the service is choppy so far. Hopefully it will get better but if not i see going to hulu or youtube. My internet is now optimum which has been good so far.

Right now i am using directnow which is 10 a month for the first 3 months plus they gave me a roku streaming stick which has been great. But the service is choppy so far. Hopefully it will get better but if not i see going to hulu or youtube. My internet is now optimum which has been good so far.

Service might be choppy mostly on the stick too. I feel like my service is much better on my Apple TV. I think with these streaming devices, you get w hat you pay for.

I have a roku box that was way cheaper and for reference, that shit gets way choppier.

I also use DTVNOW

Service might be choppy mostly on the stick too. I feel like my service is much better on my Apple TV. I think with these streaming devices, you get w hat you pay for.

I have a roku box that was way cheaper and for reference, that shit gets way choppier.

I also use DTVNOW

Yeah i run dtv off the roku but i upgraded both sticks. I also have 2 fire sticks so it might switch dtv over to those and see if it improves.

can you not get NFL Game Pass in Canada Tree ?

I can, as an add on to a cable package, which I don't have at all right now and I don't really want. The idea of just paying $20 a month for NFL rather than $200+ is pretty appetizing. I really need it on demand though as I can't camp out and watch a stream most of the time. I have a 4 year old to look after.

Yeah i run dtv off the roku but i upgraded both sticks. I also have 2 fire sticks so it might switch dtv over to those and see if it improves.

I am running DTV Now from my pc that is hooked up to my tv. I have had issues in the past using my chromecast. Definitely choppy, but it's much better now, since it's hooked right up