SportsWrath

NFL Paloffs

BlueInCanada

Well guess I'm not watching NFL network for another week.

Fuck me, Eagles and 'Boys advancing.

One of them is gonna probably make it to the big game.

I feel like Rams and saints are way ahead of them

Watching some different angles, the ball was tipped. Nice play. Good timeout though I have never liked that kind of gamesmanship. It normally doesnt work though, blind is right. More often it just gives the kicker time to make adjustments. It just sucks when they actually get the kick off and the coach has already called timeout.

Didn't watch/care about any of them but let me take a guess:

Every game was close and two were decided by bad calls by the officials?

Naww was a pretty good playoff series all around.

The Seahawks lost because they thought running every first and second down was a viable option in the NFL, and losing their kicker at the half.

The Bears lost because of their kicker, each team that game only had like two penalties called against them.

Naww was a pretty good playoff series all around.

The Seahawks lost because they thought running every first and second down was a viable option in the NFL, and losing their kicker at the half.

The Bears lost because of their kicker, each team that game only had like two penalties called against them.

To be fair, Parkey was responsible for more points than the Bears entire offense so...

To be fair, Parkey was responsible for more points than the Bears entire offense so...

Responsible for? That cracks me up. 11 guys bust heads to eek out some field position and the kicker is “responsible” for the points.

Responsible for? That cracks me up. 11 guys bust heads to eek out some field position and the kicker is responsible for the points.

They busted heads all the way to...not the end zone.