SportsWrath

DRC

osi724dasack

This guy is insane

He's played well all year, and we know he's a freak, but the weirdest shit I noticed...

I notice every other gAme DRC leaves the game with an injury and we all get super worried then he comes back in a few plays later.

This week is straight up looked like he tore his knee to shreds, couldn't even walk of the FUCKING FIELD!!!! He had to be helped off and looked done for the FUCKING YEAR!!!

Then this ninja comes back in like 8 snaps later and is 100% fast in coverage and besides a blown tackle in run support was his usual explosive self running in coverAge.

Idk dudes a fucking freak tho. It's clear as day when him and Prince are out there together that they are an elite duo. I love Prince in run support and I love DRCs freakish skills besides both there good coverages.

We need safety's, more corners for depth/youngprogression , dl and LB next year lol

Wade is the worst CB I think I've ever seen. His effort is supreme but he sucks so badly.

Hate to say it but Hosely isn't any good.

Ugh besides Prince.Drc we have shit in the secondary. Collins might develop into a good player. Prince is a FA injury prone. Elite when healthy , and DRC is in his absolute prime and might start to decline but maybe not

Notice DRC left the game, immediate deep TD throw to DeSean Jackson. DRC comes back in with the ankle taped, they test him deep immediately, no dice. DRC is actually underrated. He should be an All Pro.

I am concerned that once that tape came off, that his ankle might balloon up. We will see his status for the Jets later this week but I'm guessing he will be somewhere between questionable and out, but hope I'm wrong.

Notice DRC left the game, immediate deep TD throw to DeSean Jackson. DRC comes back in with the ankle taped, they test him deep immediately, no dice. DRC is actually underrated. He should be an All Pro.

I am concerned that once that tape came off, that his ankle might balloon up. We will see his status for the Jets later this week but I'm guessing he will be somewhere between questionable and out, but hope I'm wrong.

Yes, I've been tooting the DRC horn for a while now. He is criminally underrated, even by Giants fans. He is by far our best defensive player.

My only complaint is that he should have had a pick-6 on Sunday...he was so close.

Amukamara is beatable. DRC is not.

I'm not sure why Amukamara was on Pierre Garcon when DRC came out with the injury. Garcon is, for all intents and purposes, done. He has no burst anymore and he is on par with our very own Rueben Randle. So why is our second best CB, a guy who is very talented in his own right, covering Garcon instead of Desean Jackson? They had to have known that Jackson was going to test the defense deep and with no pass rush to speak of, he is going to have plenty of time to get down the field.

Well said Jim. Sucks that he gets dinged during games allowing a guy like DJax to exploit our weakened back end with absolute ease. But I'll take that over the guy missing a ton of practices/games every year. DRC is just a beast and I love him.

Btw when you check Weds injury report, DRC won't even be on it imo ;) he's a freak like that. It's insane he even came back in the game after what looked like a career altering injury. He's a lot like his cousin Antonio, who week 2 I think sprained his mcl then came back in and didn't miss any time. Some guys are built for the nfl and DRC is def built for this grown man league at his position and is a man amongst boys at times.

i said it when we signed him... he's a legit shut-down corner.

You sir are right. Kudos.

I loved the signing also but i didn't know much about him and thought he was a very soft player prone to mistakes but I was wrong.

Always knew he was an athletic freak of nature tho. Especially speed/explosiveness/length and it translate so clearly into his style of play its so fun to watch.