SportsWrath

NY Giants MVPs: Mark Sanchez & Chip Kelly

JMFP

Can we at least agree that both teams blow and have disappointed this year? And that both coaches need to be moved on from? Really, we are kindred spirits, this year.

In a way, I hope Jay Gruden and his merry band of mediocre talent win the division so both teams' ownership realize the follies they've made. One in letting Chip Kelly anywhere near a GM position and the other for refusing to realize that Coughlin and company are stale, old news.

Can we at least agree that both teams blow and have disappointed this year? And that both coaches need to be moved on from? Really, we are kindred spirits, this year.

In a way, I hope Jay Gruden and his merry band of mediocre talent win the division so both teams' ownership realize the follies they've made. One in letting Chip Kelly anywhere near a GM position and the other for refusing to realize that Coughlin and company are stale, old news.

Like I said before, Kelly isn't going anywhere for at least a year. If they don't take the GM keys from him at the end of this season I will be surprised, but he's not walking and I doubt he'll be shown the door. But yes, both teams have been a huge disappointment.