SportsWrath

SEVEN IN A ROW

BadEgg

Really, Crazed Dog!? It's not enough that the Giants played NE at home. Had they played NE at home, on THANKSGIVING, with a SHORT WEEK to prepare for BRADY the outcome would have been different?

Oh, boy. I should not have stayed away so long.

Personally, I would prefer to give Romo the week to rest up and have six days to prepare for Cam Newton.

But I guess the fact that it's THANKSGIVING means that Newton won't bring his "A" game and the Cowboys will win easily.

It wouldn't have hurt.

Carolina is a good team, but the Thanksgiving games are a huge advantage for the home team, there's no excuse for losing no matter who the Cowboys are playing.

Hmmm...If my research is correct, Detroit has a losing record on Thanksgiving.

Interestingly, the Eagles are 6-0 and I'm pretty sure none of those was played in Philadelphia.

By your logic, Tom Brady and the Patriots should lose both in Detroit and Texas this Thursday.

Always entertaining...

Hmmm...If my research is correct, Detroit has a losing record on Thanksgiving.

Interestingly, the Eagles are 6-0 and I'm pretty sure none of those was played in Philadelphia.

Apparently the term 'sample size' is not in your vocabulary. But of course it would be Philly that provides an anecdotal counter to my point. Fuckers.

oooh, 'anecdotal'.... another word that probably isn't in your vocabulary. Look it up.

and in fairness, Detroit has a losing record on every day of the week. (LOL @ Detroit.)

By your logic, Tom Brady and the Patriots should lose both in Detroit and Texas this Thursday.

You're going to have to help me out with that one. By what logic exactly is that possible?

Always entertaining...

If you enjoy trolling, I guess....

I believe the Giants gave away 4 games actually.

Regardless, I see the Giants going 4-2 down the stretch. I'm not sure if the Cowboys go undefeated though, that's lofty

I'm thinking 8-8, and we'll need some help to get into the playoffs. We're winning the next three, then dropping the three after that.

Gave it away?

I miss this place.

In week 1 the Giants were being outgained by nearly 1,000 yards at half. You had a ball bounce off a 3rd string WR chest for a TD, and then two late scoring drives without Dez. If the Giants were a real team they would have manned up at least once in the fourth. That is not an example of giving a game away, that was an ATTEMPTED GIVE AWAY by the Cowboys to an inferior team. :clap:

Giving the game away is when a third string QB throws 3 picks in 5 passes and you allow a KO return. And you still only lose by 7 after a muffed punt. That is GIVING a game away.

Boy, I can't put into words how I'm going to enjoy these next 7 weeks!

We missed you too. You're re-emergence is usually a very good omen for Giants fans.