SportsWrath

Ruben Randle

RandolphScott

James Jones had zero catches Thursday against Chicago

He also wasn't at the least, partially responsible for an interception and fully responsible for another red zone failure.

For the life of me, I cannot comprehend why Rueben Randle is the first guy that the Giants draw plays to down in the red zone. I'd rather throw it to freaking Nikita Whitlock.

I tend to think Randle got that open because the Skins D gave up on focusing on him. He was that bad prior to that.

I tend to defend Randle, but yesterday I thought he was horrendous and it's the type of game that won't be forgotten when it becomes contract time.I'm sure Eli will have some input here. When you look at the Beckham catch and see the effort and you see Randle literally let a corner push him out of the way, I don't care if the knee isn't great, he took the field, he needed to try harder. It's a shame because he has talent, but he's a bit of a fucking baby.

Nicks replaced him entirely for every snap on two full possessions including 2 wr sets. I don't know if they were just limiting his reps because he was banged up but I found that very surprising. I thought at most we'd just see him on a few 4 wide sets and that's it

Nicks replaced him entirely for every snap on two full possessions including 2 wr sets. I don't know if they were just limiting his reps because he was banged up but I found that very surprising. I thought at most we'd just see him on a few 4 wide sets and that's it

And it was the possession after Manning went to him twice in a row in the endzone. He might be the softest player in the NFL.

I think the coaches are coming to the same conclusion we are. Here's hoping Nicks has some magic left.

I think the coaches are coming to the same conclusion we are. Here's hoping Nicks has some magic left.

Supposedly they like what they're seeing in practice and want to mix him in more. Hard to believe when you consider how many teams worked him out or seeing his hometown panthers pass on him so they could play bums like ginn jr instead.