SportsWrath

Anyone going to today's game?

RandolphScott

Sigh........they wanted to score, needed to score, a TD. Pats were stacked against the run. Even if the Giants had given up on getting the TD and run it 3X (and a pitch wide wasn't going to work, either), the Pats would have had over a minute to work with - plenty of time to drive for a FG. The play Eli audibled to worked - but Odell dropped the ball. So did Collins on what should have been an easy INT. That's not on the coaches. With that, I'm done with this topic/game. Moving on, I'm sure TC will do something incredibly stupid during the bye week we can debate.

Who here went? If you did go, could you please answer my questions?

Lots of Pats fans? Didn't look or sound nearly like what I expected.

I'd say 10-15% tops or more closer to 10...from what I saw and heard it sounded and looked like Dallas and San Francisco had a lot more.
Heck...speaking of heartbreak endings...it sounded louder back in 2001 when James Trash caught the TD on Monday Night.

Surprising, and yet another reason why I can't stand the Niners or Cowboys.

Pats game tix got low real fast on stub hub and the prices stayed pretty high up until game time so I'm guessing pats had a decent presence. Cowboys game was insane. I saw so many of their jerseys when I was there

Ssup nosebleed. Been a while....Howya been?

Good man, yourself?

Pats game tix got low real fast on stub hub and the prices stayed pretty high up until game time so I'm guessing pats had a decent presence. Cowboys game was insane. I saw so many of their jerseys when I was there

I was surprised actually, I thought there would be tons of Pats fans...but it sounded only 15%...sounded and looked like Dallas had more fans...which makes ZERO sense because Dallas is here every year and like 1500K miles away...New England is next door...and a much more successful team...

Put me on the second profile pic Seph! Im on the bandwagon and have been for a while. Whisenhunt was his OC :)

See that? Here we have a bold man. A man unafraid of the slings and barbs of lesser men. A lion, who does not bother himself with the opinions of sheep.

Welcome aboard!