SportsWrath

ALL ABOARD!

Sephiroth

Yes, ladies and gentlemen... the time has come to board the Bill Cowher Bandwagon. Please check my signature for further details.

You heard that correctly. Like that Giants great Jim Fassel, I'm pushing all my chips to the center of the table. Despite our "winning" record, I boldly proclaim, "This team is not making the playoffs. Anyone that wants to get in can get in. Anyone who wants out can get out."The bandwagon is now boarding. Bill Cowher, Seer of Seers, Coach of Coaches, needs to be the next head coach of the New York Giants. Not an opinion, a fact. The Cowher Manifesto is canon around these parts, and soon you'll all be groveling for a chance to board the 'wagon.

Now, I'm sure it will take time for most of you to appreciate the genius of this inevitability. Genius, as you all know, is seldom recognized in its own time. However, as you invariably come around, I won't permit carte blanche to just hop on the Cowher Bandwagon any time you like. This is an exclusive wagon of greatness... unfit for the naysayers, lilly-livered, or limp-wristed.

You may notice that there is only room for three more of you... so as this season inevitably crumbles, whether it be 7-9, 6-10, or 5-11, three more is all that will be permitted. Three shall be the number of the counting, and the number of the counting shall be three. You can select whether you'd like to play the trombone or trumpet as they are available, but once those spots are gone, they're gone. There will be no, "well, now that we're 5-10 I want a spot!" The Cowher Bandwagon is for believers only, not fair-weather Cowher fans.

All aboard, ladies and gentlemen. Prepare to laugh in the face of the naysayers as their taunts fall impotent against the wall of your iron will. Embrace your greatness. I'll see you all on the Bandwagon.

Who?

Reports are Sean Payton is out of NO come the end of the season if he wants.

Maybe a return to NY is in order if Coughlin decides to hang it up at the end of the year.

That's a realistic scenario.

If Coughlin leaves, I'd want them to look hard at Brian Kelly.

They're already better off with pep Hamilton gone

And Pagano's gone, even if they were to pull off the Super Bowl they are still firing Pagano. Pep Hamilton was supposed to be future HC material and I think he'll get another gig. Some are the blaming the Colts culture and still think highly of Pep

Who?

Reports are Sean Payton is out of NO come the end of the season if he wants.

Maybe a return to NY is in order if Coughlin decides to hang it up at the end of the year.

The difference is, Cowher has gone to the playoffs with Maddox, Stewart, and O'Donnell. Payton has a hard time making it with Brees at QB.

Cowher is pretty much Lombardi, Landry, and Parcells rolled into one.

The difference is, Cowher has gone to the playoffs with Maddox, Stewart, and O'Donnell. Payton has a hard time making it with Brees at QB.

Cowher is pretty much Lombardi, Landry, and Parcells rolled into one.

And the chances of Cowher coaching the Giants is about the same as those three.