SportsWrath

Tom Brady will expose Giants as frauds... or reveal them as threats.

Sephiroth

I don't think losing to the best team in the league would expose the Giants as frauds.

But when we win by 7,000 points it will definitely reveal the Giants as threats.

I know there's not supposed to be such things as "moral victories," but I really felt in 2007 when we were competitive with the Pats near the end of the season, it really gave the team a lift. I'd settle for a loss if we were competitive in that loss.

To me, this could be a lot like the 38-35 game that we lost to close out the 2007 season. To this day I fully believe that game allowed us to win the Super Bowl because we showed the world in that game that we could hang with the Patriots.

The only difference is that if we lose this game, we are in deep shit because of the schedule from this point on.

It will definitely be an interesting game....knock on wood.

Giants seem to get up for the Pats though and Belichick loses his cool easy when TC outsmarts him. Anything could happen, but my bet is that the Giants lose this one. I just hope they don't get a big lead and then throw it away in the 4th. Those games are medically dangerous to us fans.

I think if Prince is back and Kennard is healthy, our defense matches up pretty well. But we have to keep Chandler Jones in check, too.

I think the game has a chance to be competitive, losing Dion Lewis is a big blow to them. But we need Good Eli and a strong run game and someone to step up as a real threat in the passing attack other than OBJ.

I'll pick frauds

Why frauds? It's not like we're undefeated... we are what the record says we are... The Giants tend to play well against tougher competition... let's hope they do that this week but if they don't I won't be too upset assuming they play hard and well... I just hate sloppy games.

P.S. Any idea as to when Prince might come back?

I'll pick frauds

LOL

No pass rush....Giants are going to need 7 TDs from Eli to have a shot.

In the Giants defense, they have hung tight in every game, except that game in Philly when the right side of the OL forgot how to pass protect.

JPP breaks Brady's throwing arm using his clubbed hand early in the first Q ..................Giants still go on to lose 35-32 but it ruins the Pats' season !

( the Giants D then becomes galvanised after the bye ........and we win the NFC East with a 9-7 record by beating the Eagles in week 17 )

To me, this could be a lot like the 38-35 game that we lost to close out the 2007 season. To this day I fully believe that game allowed us to win the Super Bowl because we showed the world in that game that we could hang with the Patriots.

The only difference is that if we lose this game, we are in deep shit because of the schedule from this point on.

The other difference is that in 2007 the Giants had a defense you fucking idiot.

Did they kick your ass off of the Eagles board? I cant blame them. You were making Philly fans look worse, and that's hard to do to the worst fans in the NFL. Nice boots, BTW, queer!

If you could read, you'd know that my comment had to do with the fact that the Giants are screwed if they lose, instead of being on their way to the Super Bowl.... You know that game that takes place in February, that Eagles fans never have seen their team win?