SportsWrath

Hankins out for the rest of the season - bummer

BleedinBlue

Well - the loss of Hankins for the year is a big blow. Bromley has been coming along quite nicely, but he's not Hankins when it comes to stuffing the run. I suspect that the Giants will resign Louis Nix who they cut a couple of weeks ago.

It sucks that just as we are starting to get some of our starters back, we lose a steady starter that we weren't expecting to lose.

Hopefully, we get Prince and Beatty back quickly. I think Prince comes back for this week's game, and Beatty the game after our bye week. Someone can correct me on that.

We need to be in healthy shape when we face the Eagles again. After beating the Cowboys last night, the Eagles are right on the Giants' heels for the division lead.

Bleedin' .......where did you read this ? i havent heard that he is out for the rest of the season yet.

(@Patricia_Traina: . If muscle, as this says, might not be season-ending. If tendon, that's a different story )

eg. if he has a torn pec tendon like Beatty ...hes done , but if it is a torn pec muscle like Prince .....he could be back in 4 weeks

Bleedin' .......where did you read this ? i havent heard that he is out for the rest of the season yet.

(@Patricia_Traina: . If muscle, as this says, might not be season-ending. If tendon, that's a different story )[/size]

eg. if he has a torn pec tendon like Beatty ...hes done , but if it is a torn pec muscle like Prince .....he could be back in 4 weeks[/size]

http://nypost.com/2015/11/08/giants-dealt-major-blow-as-best-run-stuffer-likely-done-for-year/

Hankins has the exact season-ending injury that two of our other players have already gotten in Jerry Palmieri's awesome conditioning program?

I am stunned... STUNNED... by this news!

I know you don't always watch the games, especially if the Giants aren't winning 50-0 by halftime but did you happen to see the play Hankins got hurt on? Maybe go back and watch the play and let me know what this injury had to do with the conditioning program.

I know you don't always watch the games, especially if the Giants aren't winning 50-0 by halftime but did you happen to see the play Hankins got hurt on? Maybe go back and watch the play and let me know what this injury had to do with the conditioning program.

I don't know... I'm not a conditioning expert... but if I was and was hired by an NFL team, I bet a third of that team wouldn't have the same season-ending injuries every year.

If you want someone to write an animation and web design curriculum for you though... I'm your man. And I'll GUARANTEE you that a third of the students won't get carpal tunnel syndrome every year.

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton now

#Giants have signed DT Montori Hughes from their practice squad to replace Johnathan Hankins, now officially on IR. DT Louis Nix to #NYG PS.

I'm glad they resigned Nix as he has some promise. Don't know much about Hughes. 25 yrs old, 6-4, 350 lbs, voted best defensive player of the Tennessee Volunteers in college, and a 5th round draft pick by the Colts in 2013 as a nose tackle. Hope he can stuff a run.