SportsWrath

Victor Cruz

Nas

Oh well, if it's not him, it's someone else. I have never in my life seen so much shit from this team. I can see the past two years being the way they were, but they have really wasted so much away this year.

PUP or short term IR designation surely would have been the best option at the start of the season, right? Kind of ridiculous that we've held that roster spot for this long. And yeah, I know, the team was hoping he'd back weeks ago. But wish in one hand and shit in the other and see what fills up first. Everyone was well aware how serious his knee injury was--to be on the safe side, why tie up a roster spot with him?

PUP or short term IR designation surely would have been the best option at the start of the season, right? Kind of ridiculous that we've held that roster spot for this long. And yeah, I know, the team was hoping he'd back weeks ago. But wish in one hand and shit in the other and see what fills up first. Everyone was well aware how serious his knee injury was--to be on the safe side, why tie up a roster spot with him?

Clearly it was an injury that they felt it was week to week instead of extended recovery.

This calf injury has to be the most frustrating injury this season for the team and Cruz. Coming back from a knee surgery that could have ended his career only to get sidelined by another unrelated injury.

....and they need to fit Donnell with a protective neck pad before he fucking paralyzes himself. Never saw a guy intentionally pile drive himself as much as Donnell

As a former QB, you would think he'd just slide down instead...

He's got chronic leg injuries that will never go away and it'll always be a tweaked calf or a groin, quad, etc... Look at what happens to NYG WRs who perform very well early in there NyG career

Manninham

Steve Smith

Hixon (3 fucking acls)

Hakeem Nicks

Victor Cruz

They all homegrown and all played at pro bowl levels (manningham not really, Nixon yes on KR/PR/ST and all end up done

Nicks and cruz still in the league but not The same players.