SportsWrath

Are the Giants going stay on top of the NFC East?

Lughead

This weekend will be the Giants' tipping point. Be competitive, and it can propel them to a winning record for the rest of the season. Lose badly, and we're a mediocre team at best.

I'm thinking it'll end up somewhere around this:

Patriots: 45

Giants: 28 (two TDs in garbage time)

This weekend will be the Giants' tipping point. Be competitive, and it can propel them to a winning record for the rest of the season. Lose badly, and we're a mediocre team at best.

I'm thinking it'll end up somewhere around this:

Patriots: 45

Giants: 28 (two TDs in garbage time)

That sounds about right based on what the Pats have been putting up this year. Giants only chance is to put up more points with their offense than the Pats do. Brady gets the ball out too quickly for JPP to be a factor and besides him nobody on the Giants D is getting to the QB at all. Giants score when the Pats take their foot off their throat.

That sounds about right based on what the Pats have been putting up this year. Giants only chance is to put up more points with their offense than the Pats do. Brady gets the ball out too quickly for JPP to be a factor and besides him nobody on the Giants D is getting to the QB at all. Giants score when the Pats take their foot off their throat.

Plus, the Giants haven't covered the middle of the field in about four years. Passes to the TE and backs will kill us every week.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 10h10 hours ago

A little primer for Sunday's Patriots-Giants game: Since start of 2008 calendar year, Giants are ONLY NFL team the Patriots have NOT beaten.

Damn right......and they're not going to break that curse on Sunday either.

Go GeeeeeeeeeeeMen.

The season doesn't hang on beating or losing to the Patriots on sunday. Just like it didn't hang on half the other teams we played this season. However this will be a great opportunity to find a new scapegoat or to beat a dead horse regardless of the outcome.

I think its a pointless build up to a shit game that the Giants will lose handily! Unless ODB pulls a brown. 23 completions...17 to Brown. 284 yards. Rape their fucking secondary.

Giants have a chance not the greatest one but any given sunday...

It's kinda like you want to bet on the Giants, just because EVERYONE is chalking it up as a loss for New York and because it's the game of all games to prove that parity exists and that 'any given Sunday' mantra. For the conspiracy theorists, it's proof that the NFL fixes games to extend story lines...all that kinda makes you think that the Giants could win.

...but then you look at what Tom Brady is doing right now and what our pass defense is doing and it's like we're a branch fighting its way out of a wood chipper. Branch is gonna lose.

Belichek is phenomenal at taking away an opponent's best weapon. ODB is going to have to play out of his mind to beat their scheme, though Randle could have a big opportunity and Vereen could be very dangerous against his old team. I hope McAdoo is prepared.

Both of the Pats coordinators are going to be on teams head coaching lists this offseason. Matt Patricia is finally getting a lot of credit for their D.

Considering Belicheck's coaching tree, that means they'll be out of work in '18

Belichek is phenomenal at taking away an opponent's best weapon. ODB is going to have to play out of his mind to beat their scheme, though Randle could have a big opportunity and Vereen could be very dangerous against his old team. I hope McAdoo is prepared.

Yeah, for a few plays in the first half until he goes missing.

Considering Belicheck's coaching tree, that means they'll be out of work in '18

Their coordinators don't seem to work anywhere else, because that somewhere else doesn't have the Pats personnel. I think McDaniels learned the first time he left he won't have it as good anywhere else