SportsWrath

Cowboys in 2012

Cowboyz

86? Really? I thought we were discussing the present?

Dallas, Cleveland, San Fransisco, Oakland...great company you're in there.

Buffalo, Detroit. It's pretty funny how long it has been since the Cowboys were relevant....

haha you been hitting the wine too

I used your team as an example, because it's your team. :facepalm: Not cause it's the last time a team was successful when a te lead in catches.

You can look that shit up yourself gunslinger.

You haven't been a fan long have you, I mean you were totally clueless that your team won a sb and a te lead in recs.

too much gunslinger.

Of the teams you listed, all but cleveland's te would be an upgrade over boss.

If '07 was a fluke, at least Giants fans have a fluke season to reflect on in the last, what, working on 20 years? Goff is serviceable, obviously that is a position that can be upgraded, but Goff is fine at mlb.

The Giants as a whole are closer to winning the super bowl than the Cowboys.

Nothing wrong with that. A fluke sb victory is better than a fluke fumbled snap on a game winning fg in the playoffs.

And yet there was not one "Giants in 2012" thread when I got here. Not only that but the fans here are overly sensitive, as if they're riding a long long losing streak. How do you see the East playing out next year?

I just signed up as "Jiantz" over on the Cowboys board, However I couldn't think of a stupid name for a topic.

Mite I suggest 'jintz in 2012' and may my brethren be more welcoming than yours have been.

Nothing wrong with that. A fluke sb victory is better than a fluke fumbled snap on a game winning fg in the playoffs.

And yet there was not one "Giants in 2012" thread when I got here. Not only that but the fans here are overly sensitive, as if they're riding a long long losing streak. How do you see the East playing out next year?

I think as Giants fans, we're all naturally pessimistic. It helps when we're handed a defeat from the claws of victory (or however that goes) in the waning seconds of the 4th quarter in the most astonishing and disappointing way possible, year after year.

I think as Giants fans, we're all naturally pessimistic. It helps when we're handed a defeat from the claws of victory (or however that goes) in the waning seconds of the 4th quarter in the most astonishing and disappointing way possible, year after year.

yea i think i've had a little more heartache than u the last 10 years.

I don't think we're sensitive, this place has a long and distinguished history of trolls, not fans of opposing teams mind you, but true trolls. The sportswrath defense mechanism kicks in whenever someone new shows up, especially when they are Cowboys or Eagles fans.

As far as the East is concerned, I don't see the Giants turning the ball over like they did last year, they or the Eagles will win the East with the Cowboys winning 9 games and the skins bringing in the rear.

Witten lead Dallas in 2007, when they were 13-3. TE's don't normally lead the team in receptions, he didn't say they have too. TE's are also far from insignificant, unless your talking about Gilbride's offense. Winslow Jr, lead the Bucs in receptions and they were 10-6 last year. The Patriots had two rookie TE's catch 16 of their 37 receiving TD's.

haha you been hitting the wine too

I used your team as an example, because it's your team. :facepalm: Not cause it's the last time a team was successful when a te lead in catches.

You can look that shit up yourself gunslinger.

You haven't been a fan long have you, I mean you were totally clueless that your team won a sb and a te lead in recs.

too much gunslinger.

Of the teams you listed, all but cleveland's te would be an upgrade over boss.

Please, your think I didn't know who Mark Bavaro was? If you wanna feel welcomed here you might want to stop being a douche. How many other teams can you find the last 25 years that won the Big Dance with a TE as their leading receiver?

The 86' Giants were one of the most dominant defenses in league history. That's why they won, not because of an underachieving receiving corps. They also had a dominant RB. Your D doesn't even come close and your one example doesn't prove a trend. Go look up the win/loss records for the teams I listed, having a TE as your lead receiver is not a sign of a good team, it's a sign that you are relying on your safety valve too much.

You guys have a loaded backfield and Bryant may turn into a legit deep threat, he certainly has the physical tools, there's reason of optimism on your end but you need to sort your line out or Romo won't last much longer. Not in this division.

Please, your think I didn't know who Mark Bavaro was? If you wanna feel welcomed here you might want to stop being a douche. How many other teams can you find the last 25 years that won the Big Dance with a TE as their leading receiver?

The 86' Giants were one of the most dominant defenses in league history. That's why they won, not because of an underachieving receiving corps. They also had a dominant RB. Your D doesn't even come close and your one example doesn't prove a trend. Go look up the win/loss records for the teams I listed, having a TE as your lead receiver is not a sign of a good team, it's a sign that you are relying on your safety valve too much.

You guys have a loaded backfield and Bryant may turn into a legit deep threat, he certainly has the physical tools, there's reason of optimism on your end but you need to sort your line out or Romo won't last much longer. Not in this division.

but but, i picked up Ron Gronkowski in my Fantasy Team "Nose Pickinz" and he got me solid points so you don't know shit!cool.gif

I don't think we're sensitive, this place has a long and distinguished history of trolls, not fans of opposing teams mind you, but true trolls. The sportswrath defense mechanism kicks in whenever someone new shows up, especially when they are Cowboys or Eagles fans.

As far as the East is concerned, I don't see the Giants turning the ball over like they did last year, they or the Eagles will win the East with the Cowboys winning 9 games and the skins bringing in the rear.

ok i understand.

anything i say should be taken with a grain, i'm not a troll or anything

It really depends on when we can get started. But as it stands, Cowboys, gints, eags, skins.