SportsWrath

The Philadelphia Eagles...

BronxEagle

There are only so many touches to go around. All of the aforementioned lose touches to Ajayi in order for him to receive touches.

Really? Because it looked to me like everybody got their touches yesterday. Of course we did hang 51 points on the #1 ranked defense in the league but still, I didn't see anyone complaining.

A less than impressive run dude, where were the Broncos on that play? Looked like he ran out of gas about 20 yards out, too. Glad he scored for you though. I just wouldnt point to that particular play as anything more than good blocking up front and poor defense.

Really? Because it looked to me like everybody got their touches yesterday. Of course we did hang 51 points on the #1 ranked defense in the league but still, I didn't see anyone complaining.

Try 17th.

21st best fantasy defense.

Even the Giants scored over 20 on them...

A less than impressive run dude, where were the Broncos on that play? Looked like he ran out of gas about 20 yards out, too. Glad he scored for you though. I just wouldnt point to that particular play as anything more than good blocking up front and poor defense.

Are you saying he ran out of gas before or after he stretched out and dove for the pylon? :laugh: You didn't watch the game did you?

Are you saying he ran out of gas before or after he stretched out and dove for the pylon? :laugh: You didn't watch the game did you?

Im saying that hes slow and plodding. If there were any defenders anywhere near, he would have been tackled well short.

Im saying that hes slow and plodding. If there were any defenders anywhere near, he would have been tackled well short.

If there were any defenders anywhere near he would have run them over. They don't call him J-Train for nothing. He had some pretty impressive runs yesterday, but haters gonna hate. It's all good. He had 8 carries for 77 yards on the day.

• 2 weeks later...

its going to be a lot of fun watching when the Eagles season crumbles to pieces and ends in crushing defeat ...........v the Panthers or Vikes would be my guess.

regards

UK

Already got past the Panthers, and I'd love to see the Vikes in the post season. This team has what it takes to go DEEP into the playoffs.

Vikings have the only shot at them if you ask me. Saints only have a shot if the game is in New Orleans which doesnt look likely.

Agreed. And I don't see them keeping our D-line off Keenum at the Linc. They don't have much of a run game. I think their #1 back has under 500 yards on the year. Our D will devour a pass heavy offense (see cowboys vs eagles).

I don't think you can sleep on any of the top NFC teams. Even a team like the Seahawks could sneak out a win in the playoffs...not necessarily meaning they're a better team than the Eagles...just saying it's possible.

I said it in the offseason that the Eagles vastly improved while the other NFC East teams were just treading water. Still thought Dallas was the team to beat though, but that's clearly changed. Eagles are the class of the conference, but they're certainly not written into the Super Bowl yet and they're far from unbeatable.

I like the rams but getting dominated like they did by Minnesota told me that they might be a year away before they get into that top tier

Again, agreed. And I'm not sleeping on ANY team. One game at a time for me. This week it's Seattle and even though the Eagles are favored by 4 points in Seattle, any given Sunday.