SportsWrath

84 Million dollars.

BlueInCanada

0 INTs, 0 Sacks, 0 Forced Fumbles, 0 Pass deflected.

26 tackles.

Landon Collins has only had one good year in the NFL and is being paid like he's the next Ed Reed.

In fact most of these former Giants arnt doing all that great, Vernon doesn't have a single QB sack, Snacks is on the bench more than he's on the field.

OBJ has been the only one producing but that's to be expected, despite that team imploding on itself lol Kitchens, they hired a positions coach as a HC.

Correct but maybe our OL would still be a migraine inducing nightmare...

We could of kept OBJ.

Vernon and a swap of picks got us Zeitler.

Go figure the biggest thing the Browns need is a solid Oline paly and they traded one of their best pieces to us for a pass rusher who hasn't done a thing for them.

We could of kept OBJ.

Vernon and a swap of picks got us Zeitler.

Go figure the biggest thing the Browns need is a solid Oline paly and they traded one of their best pieces to us for a pass rusher who hasn't done a thing for them.

I don't think a trade happens without OBJ... and btw our other 1st rounder is still blossoming.

It happened before obj. They just combined the two trades later on

Yep.

The Vernon Zeitler trade was in the books before the OBJ trade.

I would almost resevrse that line of thinking.

The Giants probably don't trade OBJ id they weren't already taking to the Browns about Zeitler.

I don't think a trade happens without OBJ... and btw our other 1st rounder is still blossoming.

We still could of ended up with Jones and Baker without the OBJ trade.

I could do without Larewnece atm he's been a pretty much non factor to this point in the season.

In his defense though not like there is anyone else on the dline doing to much either.

Most importantly, teams with OBJ and Collins are a combined 1-5.

Getty, who has made lots of dumb moves, made the right decision not to overpay Collins.

That's not a knock on OBJ...you have to admit, having Jones, OBJ, and Barkley in the same line up would have been great....

That's not a knock on OBJ...you have to admit, having Jones, OBJ, and Barkley in the same line up would have been great....

I'm still horribly salty over the OBJ trade.

I know it was a character move and blah blah blah headcase blah blah

Still this guy did nothing to mess up the locker room and showed up every week to play, outside of the unexplained benching/injury last year.

The guy was the best WR to ever suit up in Blue but somewhere along the lines he clashed with Getty/Mara whoever and that was the end of it.

Oh well what can ya do.

With the cap space and draft next year I'm sure Getty is going to get Jones a security blanket on the outside.

Maybe we trade for OBJ lol

In fact most of these former Giants arnt doing all that great, Vernon doesn't have a single QB sack, Snacks is on the bench more than he's on the field.

Yeah but Vernon probably has like ten hurries, which we've all heard for the past 3 years is somehow better than sacks.:eyeroll: