SportsWrath

Connor Barwin

Lughead

Just signed with the Giants

@ConnorBarwin98: Im excited to announce Ive agreed to terms with the New York Football Giants. Lets go G-Men! #GiantsPride

Some Eagle fans flipping out abut it on twitter.

The giants d back when tuck osi were here were constantly rotating guys in. Right now we might be putting together a pretty good front 7. Hill is supposed to be the real deal out of this draft and tomlinson is going to be better this year. We gave barwin 5 mil for 2 years. Its a good signing

Is a 3-4 LB

Yes... allegedly he struggled in the 4-3 defense the Eagles were running.. which means my earlier assumption of him being a beast still holds true if he's going back to 3-4. I love this signing... We actually have linebackers on this team... holy shit.

I have to admit, it's really nice to see a GM that recognizes a team weakness and addresses it. A week ago, I'd have said that pass rush and DBs were weak spots... both were addressed this week.

Last year, we had weak OL and LB units and responded by signing pass rushers, wide receivers, and DBs.

I have to admit, it's really nice to see a GM that recognizes a team weakness and addresses it. A week ago, I'd have said that pass rush and DBs were weak spots... both were addressed this week.

Last year, we had weak OL and LB units and responded by signing pass rushers, wide receivers, and DBs.

Jerry Reese would have kicked his feet up a week after the draft and considered the job done till next year.

Yes... allegedly he struggled in the 4-3 defense the Eagles were running.. which means my earlier assumption of him being a beast still holds true if he's going back to 3-4. I love this signing... We actually have linebackers on this team... holy shit.

:laugh: He didn't struggle on our squad.

Barwin will probably start over Martin at SAM. Has a really good relationship with Bill McGovern (our new LB coach) who was his LB coach in Philly

We just gave Martin a hefty contact... you think hes better than Martin?