SportsWrath

Owa walking away?

Sephiroth

Your own figures demonstrated he's at least below average in that round. I'd be interested to see what percentile he's in...probably bottom third or quarter of GMs. And I count Jayron Hosley in there...nobody is picking that guy up, even for the practice squad, and he was off our roster last year.

I'm trying to be consistent with the stats used in that graph. I think they also included time sitting around, hoping for the phone to ring prior to filing retirement. Six years seems like a high number to me.

I'm trying to be consistent with the stats used in that graph. I think they also included time sitting around, hoping for the phone to ring prior to filing retirement. Six years seems like a high number to me.

That's pretty much how it is. When I did that Reese write-up prior to last offseason I went through each individual player and found when they were last on an NFL roster and that was where I made the cutoff. So if a guy last played in 2013 but hadn't retired yet I had "Out of NFL Since 2013".