SportsWrath

Tom Coughlin had a top-notch training regimen and never overworked hurt players.

Sephiroth

• 3 months later...

You know what I think of when I think of Tom Coughlin?

The 2 Super Bowls.

And in each year, they had to take the long road, starting with a Wild Card Game....and of those 8 wins, only one was at home (Falcons in 2012) and that's the only game they were favored to win. 5 out of 6 games in those two runs, they were road underdogs, including three games they were more than a TD dogs and, of course, the Super Bowl, where they were 13.5 dogs. I'll keep saying it - the greatest and most rare attribute a coach can have is winning games against teams with superior rosters. Doing it on the road, all the way through the playoffs? Twice? Pick up the phone, Tom. That'll be the HOF calling to get your jacket size.

yeah, we'll never see anything like that again. 2007 in particular was a storybook season. I wish every sports fan could experience that with their favorite team once.

Except Eagles fans. They suck.

So true, really doubt this team will ever have another year like 2007. then turn around and beat the same team again the same way with the score really close, never again.

yeah, we'll never see anything like that again. 2007 in particular was a storybook season. I wish every sports fan could experience that with their favorite team once.

Except Eagles fans. They suck.

According to most it wasnt really much to brag about because the Gints didnt win it back to back 10 years in a row under Coughlin, like all other 31 coaches in the NFL do every year.