SportsWrath

Giants sign DJ Fluker to 1 year " prove it "deal

osi724dasack

Probably a slightly worse player than Newhouse but with more upside in theory.

Actually I think he's better than Newhouse, Hart and even Flowers at this point.

He's a starting playing in the NFL, just never lived up to his draft position (like Flowers so far)

I'm not saying Fluker is gonna be in the HoF but his signing basically solidifies the right side of the line.

People wanted the Gints to fix the Oline, although this isnt a long term solution it's a one year stop gap to a problem.

Actually I think he's better than Newhouse, Hart and even Flowers at this point.

He's a starting playing in the NFL, just never lived up to his draft position (like Flowers so far)

I'm not saying Fluker is gonna be in the HoF but his signing basically solidifies the right side of the line.

People wanted the Gints to fix the Oline, although this isnt a long term solution it's a one year stop gap to a problem.

Look here now, I wear the blue colored glasses around here and I'm telling you this deal is shit. He isn't better than Newhouse, ask the Chargers! Fluker does solidify the offensive line because there was nothing to the right of Richburg until now. At least now opponents can possibly trip over Hart & Fluker on their way to Manning. Of course that is dependent on moving Hart to RG and John Jerry elsewhere or returns as a swing backup offensive lineman.

Look here now, I wear the blue colored glasses around here and I'm telling you this deal is shit. He isn't better than Newhouse, ask the Chargers! Fluker does solidify the offensive line because there was nothing to the right of Richburg until now. At least now opponents can possibly trip over Hart & Fluker on their way to Manning. Of course that is dependent on moving Hart to RG and John Jerry elsewhere or returns as a swing backup offensive lineman.

I even said it myself he isnt a HoF player but he is a better player than what we had at the RG position before.