SportsWrath

Ramsey traded to the Rams for two first round picks.

BlueInCanada

Plus talib went to IR. Can you imagine those 3 asshole corners in the same locker room? They wouldve been best friends or killed each other in practice. Jags season was over the second telvin smith took the season off, its not the same defense without him and that d started to fall off last year anyway

The Jaguars absolutely raped the Rams on this deal.

Yeah, I mean the Rams are looking to win now, but this is really shooting themselves in the foot for the next couple seasons as they try to get indifferent football fans to fill up the new gigantic stadium they are building

Yeah, I mean the Rams are looking to win now, but this is really shooting themselves in the foot for the next couple seasons as they try to get indifferent football fans to fill up the new gigantic stadium they are building

Yup...plus hasn't Ramsey been hobbled by injuries all season? I'm not sure they're getting a player at 100% this year.

Additionally, Ramsey's rookie contract is up after this year, and only has the 5th year tag left next year, which you know he's going to holdout on.

They will pay him. When you give up picks like that youre basically telling him, his agent, and the whole world that youre giving him the best corner contract in the league. Their gm is really bad and I dont know how he wasnt fired after he gave tayvon Austin that huge contract years ago

Yup...plus hasn't Ramsey been hobbled by injuries all season? I'm not sure they're getting a player at 100% this year.

Additionally, Ramsey's rookie contract is up after this year, and only has the 5th year tag left next year, which you know he's going to holdout on.

I think Ramsey was injured only in that he was forcing a trade. However, youre absolutely right, they spent two first rounders for a guy with essentially no contract after this year. Its just a horrible trade that isnt going to help them win this year because like has been said, their offense sucks. No offensive line.

I think Ramsey was injured only in that he was forcing a trade. However, youre absolutely right, they spent two first rounders for a guy with essentially no contract after this year. Its just a horrible trade that isnt going to help them win this year because like has been said, their offense sucks. No offensive line.

It's a MIRACLE!

Someone call Jebus!

Days after being traded, Ramsey's back is perfectly healed and he's expected to play Sunday.