SportsWrath

Coughlin's invincible Jags :-)

sstempest

It finished 4th in defensive dvoa, propelled a 3-13 team to the afc championship game, and only didnt beat the patriots in New England because they had a td taken away from them that wouldve sealed the game. Why do you ask?

The Eagles are going to the SB, yet they're in here talking trash? I know when the Giants got to the SB the first thing we did was go to the Eagles board and talk shit. And punch police horses.

Oh yeah, this is going to work out well for them.

The Eagles are going to the SB, yet they're in here talking trash? I know when the Giants got to the SB the first thing we did was go to the Eagles board and talk shit. And punch police horses.

It's funny that other Eagles guy who was around, he could talk great trash talk, and I said all of it would be for nothing if they dont win the big game, and here they are.

Seriously doe, I love everyone on this board, glad we have fans from other teams.

I'm just waiting to see what happens to Philly, they win the whole thing, the city riots, they loose the whole thing, the city riots.

Either way should be great fun with the headlines the day after.

Nobody on this board said any of that.

I'm not going thru the archives but you all were beaming like peacocks with the Jags resurgence. Any other year you wouldn't be able to rattle off his or the Jags accomplishments without some serious research. You all would have just loved to see the Jags dismantle Brady and Co. then the Eagles. This place would have been a beehive of activity. Too bad that ain't happening, maybe next year though.

It's funny that other Eagles guy who was around, he could talk great trash talk, and I said all of it would be for nothing if they dont win the big game, and here they are.

Seriously doe, I love everyone on this board, glad we have fans from other teams.

I'm just waiting to see what happens to Philly, they win the whole thing, the city riots, they loose the whole thing, the city riots.

Either way should be great fun with the headlines the day after.

Here you go again spoutin off like you live in Philly. You ready to put your ass on the line and lose all your buddies here?

I'm not going thru the archives but you all were beaming like peacocks with the Jags resurgence. Any other year you wouldn't be able to rattle off his or the Jags accomplishments without some serious research. You all would have just loved to see the Jags dismantle Brady and Co. then the Eagles. This place would have been a beehive of activity. Too bad that ain't happening, maybe next year though.

Yeah Stemp, I don't know where you're getting this all from.

I know someone made a thread about how he's becoming a Jags fan because of the Giants season but honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a single post like what you're talking about lol

Sure it wasnt some other site?

Actually yes. Many did Rik. RH, GA4M, Jomo and Shredd were talking HUGE smack on the Eagles board. I'm pretty sure they donkey punched each other afterwards, so not technically a horse but close enough. :laugh:

Actually yes. Many did Rik. RH, GA4M, Jomo and Shredd were talking HUGE smack on the Eagles board. I'm pretty sure they donkey punched each other afterwards, so not technically a horse but close enough. :laugh:

To be fair, aside from Jomo, those others had no place else to go.

If you think anyone on here is ever going to join the Eagles bandwagon, youre smoking something strong. I get that its been a long time since you won a championship but get a grip.

How about you, you want the bet? Pats lose and you're gone for good, Pats win and you won't see this eagles fan around here EVER. I'm not even asking points, just straight up win and you stay... lose and you're gone.

This guy is willing to put up his membership at a board he barely posts on. Someone show some guts and while youre at it, get him a gamblers anonymous card

I'd do it but I've banned myself before. It was horrible.