SportsWrath

Giants cut thread.

Sephiroth

Biggest surprise so far was Lauletta, and BJ Goodon.

I think Lauletta maybe asked for the release or told them he was coming back to the PS, because there's no way the Giants lets him go over Tanney just because.

Goodson was god awful IMO and only showed something on maybe one play against bench hopefuls.

Wonder who gets kicked to make room for Tate and Shurmur already said to expect a couple signings.

TJ Jones gone according to multiple sources on Twitter

Here's one I think is a head scratcher as well.

TJ Jones played well, and had experience in the NFL for four years, and some said would improve if giving the throws in the season.

Russell, despite having a great pre-season, hasnt even suited up for a game in the NFL, and really up until two games ago didnt exist.

I'm glad they kept Alonzo Russell over TJ Jones. I'd bet on Russell to be the more productive player for the Giants this year and he does have size and that could be useful.

It was also surprising to see Simonson land on IR and CJ Conrad cut.

Biggest surprise so far was Lauletta, and BJ Goodon.

I think Lauletta maybe asked for the release or told them he was coming back to the PS, because there's no way the Giants lets him go over Tanney just because.

Goodson was god awful IMO and only showed something on maybe one play against bench hopefuls.

Wonder who gets kicked to make room for Tate and Shurmur already said to expect a couple signings.

Lauletta signed on the Eagles practice squad! Have to assume their defense will know everything the Giants have to throw at them