SportsWrath

Hot cakes 2019, media edition.

BlueInCanada

Nick Foles to the Giants is basically 100,000% confirmed.

OBJ is going to be traded as soon as March 13th rolls around, 100,000.99% confirmed.

Haskins is the pick no matter what 99.9999.999.9% confirmed.

I don't think I can take anymore of these hot cakes, someone get me to the start of free agency already.

Jay Glaser?(sp) said he has an "inside source inside the Giants FO" that they want to ship him for picks.

For some reason the Browns were pegged as the front runners.

Well, isn't that special:

https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/content/jay-glazer-talks-odell-beckham-jr-trade-prediction-backlash-obj-giants/

Oh geez... People wonder why I stop watching the news.

We just signed a long term deal with guy. Why would we trade him

I mean I see where he's coming from, this roster has more holes than a sieve, so trading a player who would garner multiple high round picks would help.

But you don't do it with a key piece of your team, especially when you have a vet QB in his fleeting years, or even a rookie QB coming in.

I mean trading OBJ is basically wasting an additional couple years of the young talents on this team.

The Giants get slapped with a cap hit for the guaranteed money if they trade him, correct? Also, they have no other X receiver. They would be foolish to trade him.

Just any signing bonus or guaranteed pushed to this year think I've read it's in the range of 19 million.

The team he's traded too takes on the guaranteed money.

If we cut him though we would be on the hook for the entire amount, which at this point I wouldn't be surprised to see an article about.

Just any signing bonus or guaranteed pushed to this year think I've read it's in the range of 19 million.

The team he's traded too takes on the guaranteed money.

If we cut him though we would be on the hook for the entire amount, which at this point I wouldn't be surprised to see an article about.

Man I would hate to see a passing game built around Sterling Shepard and a second round WR.

And Collins locker debate is a reporter reading too much into an offseason story/occurrence.

I cleaned my desk yesterday at work...I am not quitting.

sounds like negotiations to me. He is making it known he might not be back, and he is okay with that. No local discount from him.

He'll make money elsewhere.

Probably be getting a 12 million a year contract.

Giants just cant afford it right now for a box safety who cant cover.

We have people who can tackle, we lack people who can cover.

Did you already forget that game against the Titans? We don't have a defense.