SportsWrath

Weatherford cut

JMFP

I have to say I'm not really surprised...it was becoming increasingly clear that he doesn't possess the directional ability to cover for our shitty punt coverage. So, he endures the wrath. Seems like a good dude, though, it's a shame.

I have to say I'm not really surprised...it was becoming increasingly clear that he doesn't possess the directional ability to cover for our shitty punt coverage. So, he endures the wrath. Seems like a good dude, though, it's a shame.

Yup, agreed.

From what I've heard, the Steelers have two Aussies duking it out for the final spot, so maybe we pick up whomever gets cut.

Also, the NCAA has a ton of punters with cannon legs....alot of these guys are dual-purpose too, so you can pick up a punter plus a backup/distance kicker.

Either way, we needed an upgrade. The Meadowlands should be a place where our punter has a home field advantage in the late Fall.

Yup, agreed.

From what I've heard, the Steelers have two Aussies duking it out for the final spot, so maybe we pick up whomever gets cut.

Also, the NCAA has a ton of punters with cannon legs....alot of these guys are dual-purpose too, so you can pick up a punter plus a backup/distance kicker.

Either way, we needed an upgrade. The Meadowlands should be a place where our punter has a home field advantage in the late Fall.

Maybe in the old Giants Stadium. I haven't noticed the swirling winds of Fall in the new Giants Stadium.

Total class act. Wasn't expecting that at all.

Yeah dude, he's constantly posting high praise for Tommy C. on his facebook page. Which makes me think that Coughlin likely was part of a tough decision to let him go.

Knowing Steve that is probably someone else's family and he's pranking us. Seriously, that's a tough situation, and what a classy way to leave. He really endeared himself to the fans, and really was more than a punter on this team, he was a football player. Great twitter follow, too, lol.

Steve was as Coughlin put it, an exceptional human being. His social media posts were either about getting better, family, or New York Giants. There was nothing in between. A consummate Giant and probably the third best Giant punter after Landeta and Feagles.

Steve was as Coughlin put it, an exceptional human being. His social media posts were either about getting better, family, or New York Giants. There was nothing in between. A consummate Giant and probably the third best Giant punter after Landeta and Feagles.

Dave Jennings all star every year almost