SportsWrath

Snacks missing mandatory mini camp

Storm

It's not what he said about Mayfield's arm, it's what that insinuates about Eli's lack of arm.

The headline (and I assume the article) insinuated that, not Beckham. I watched that entire interview, he didn't say anything negative about Eli at all.

Yes, how dare he!

Exactly. I and many other fans take that as a dig at the 38 year old Eli... The class act who's won us 2 trophies... I will take the old noodle arm 38 class act of the trash talking cry baby... just wait till this fucker hits 30 and we'll see how athletic he will be...

Exactly. I and many other fans take that as a dig at the 38 year old Eli... The class act who's won us 2 trophies... I will take the old noodle arm 38 class act of the trash talking cry baby... just wait till this fucker hits 30 and we'll see how athletic he will be...

Snowflake lol

Mayfield has a stronger arm. Whats the big deal? Im sure Eli would privately admit that

Lol I know right? It's like if Beckham were on the Pats and said he loved playing with a QB with six rings... the headlines would be, "BECKHAM TAKES DIG AT ELI NOT HAVING SIX RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mayfield has a stronger arm. Whats the big deal? Im sure Eli would privately admit that

Yes the whole world knows that... which is why him saying is just stupid and classless.

Nas, what is the proper period of mourning before you can compliment your current QB? :)

Our current QB is Eli Manning... and I've always said for as much heartache as he's caused me being inept at times, I still appreciate the clutch performances, the ironman he is, the 2 trophies, and most importantly being a class act and a man's man through and through... Now with respect to Jones, I hated the pick much like almost everyone here... but let's face it, I don't do this (scouting) for a living. Getty and his team do... and the very fact that Denver traded back as soon as the Giants picked Jones that told me that even John Elway wanted Jones... and no one else.. not even Haskins.

Edit: As far as Davis Webb, I still have my man crush on him. :)

Next question please..

Our current QB is Eli Manning... and I've always said for as much heartache as he's caused me being inept at times, I still appreciate the clutch performances, the ironman he is, the 2 trophies, and most importantly being a class act and a man's man through and through... Now with respect to Jones, I hated the pick much like almost everyone here... but let's face it, I don't do this (scouting) for a living. Getty and his team do... and the very fact that Denver traded back as soon as the Giants picked Jones that told me that even John Elway wanted Jones... and no one else.. not even Haskins.

Edit: As far as Davis Webb, I still have my man crush on him. :)

Next question pleas

You didn't answer the first question. So if Golden Tate catches a pass in practice and says Eli throws a nice ball- is that a slight on Carson Wentz?

You didn't answer the first question. So if Golden Tate catches a pass in practice and says Eli throws a nice ball- is that a slight on Carson Wentz?

It would be if Tate was all like, I have to get used to a QB with accuracy. As if he has never had that before.

OMG! You guys are fucking suckers.

Honestly I dont even care. Far as Im concerned the guy was already a low class POS long before this little comment. Im ready for him to be a distant memory.