SportsWrath

2019 Yankees

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Yeah....fuck the Yankees are literally calling up Double AA guys now to fill out the bench.

C. Wagon

Works for us, we have A ball players out there. Rays pulled a Reverse Gettleman on us with Longoria. The worse thing is now the yankees arent going to offer much for Snot Rocket.

Works for us, we have A ball players out there. Rays pulled a Reverse Gettleman on us with Longoria. The worse thing is now the yankees arent going to offer much for Snot Rocket.

But man to the the Yankees have a lot of MLB proven prospects to deal.

I am actually not looking forward to the "Strike out or Homer and Shitty Defense" type of ball the Yanks play when they have all those no fielding (save Judge) sluggers in the line up....I like the small ball underdog vibe they have going on know.

Not sure on the Giants....what does the Farm system look like...man, they look like they got old real fast.

C>W agon

But man to the the Yankees have a lot of MLB proven prospects to deal.

I am actually not looking forward to the "Strike out or Homer and Shitty Defense" type of ball the Yanks play when they have all those no fielding (save Judge) sluggers in the line up....I like the small ball underdog vibe they have going on know.

Not sure on the Giants....what does the Farm system look like...man, they look like they got old real fast.

C>W agon

yeah, big contracts on marginal guys. Futures pretty bleak right now. CEO wife beating bleak...

What happened with Zito....did his arm or back go bad? The guy was unhittable for in Oakland and at the beginning for the Giants.

C. Wagon

I think he needs run support which Lincecum and Cain didnt need. He needed 4 runs. Giants usually gave him 2. Also he benefited from the gigantic foul territory in Oakland. But he pitched his ass off in a win or go home game in St Louis so hes all good.

What a motley Crew they're trotting out there...and winning... incredible.

They just signed the hot dog concession guy to pitch today

Good to see you James.

Yeah....its sort of like how they patch worked the 76 team to a series.

I am sort of worried the regulars coming back will fuck up the karma....Adujar comes back.....and basically loses the game with two errors. When Stanton comes back that will bump Sanchez out of part time DH where he is crushing (or striking out but as long as he is crushing its all good) back to fulltime catcher where he will windmill us out of some games and not handle the staff well.

But yeah....how the fuck did this happen....and fuck does Boston stink out loud!

C. Wagon

Its crazy..they just keep winning...nobody mentions how good their starting pitching has been..except for happ.

German is looking like a young pedro these days...and Paxton, though he just got hurt, has been the ace they thought they were getting.

What happens when the regulars come back? Do you keep playing the guys that keep winning, or do you say thanks, goodbye and dont go too far?

Its crazy..they just keep winning...nobody mentions how good their starting pitching has been..except for happ.

German is looking like a young pedro these days...and Paxton, though he just got hurt, has been the ace they thought they were getting.

What happens when the regulars come back? Do you keep playing the guys that keep winning, or do you say thanks, goodbye and dont go too far?

That German is fucking nails....haven't had three in one rotation (CC, Happ, and German) since when....Wells, Cone, Pettite.....or Clemens, Hernendez Petitie??.

I don't know what they do...its an embarrassment of riches.....they play both small and big ball....the defense has been solid as shit for the most part.

I don't think you mess with the Torres and LaMehau combo....without either of them they are under 500 in my opinion and they are tight up the middle.......then you have Ursela ....what a gift.....he can be a fixture at third for decade the way he is playing and if he ever starts getting off on the long ball...fuck me.

The guys that have been carrying them (save Gardner) are all under or at 25...26 years of age....Jesus.... LaMahie, Sanchez, Torres, Voit, Frazier..... .

Then you got the role guys....Maybin is like a Paul Blair like defensive replacement falling out of the sky....Trachman is solid in the corner and has some clutch pop in his bat..Romine...and both Estrada and Wade are ballers when they are up...

Shit just make room for 99 and Stanton as far as I am concerned....If it is me...when the trade deadline comes in July... the Yanks have Bird, Adujar, Tulo,....maybe Digi (though I hate saying it)....to cough up for a mid season pitching injection in case any of the guys wear down.

The Yanks are stacked like the Cubs were when they took it all two years ago.

Its fucking fun to watch.

We'll find out this weekend down if Tampa if this is the shit or just a nocturnal emission.

If they carry the series...I don't care what Mrs. Wagon says...I'm getting YES on the dish.

C. Wagon

• 2 weeks later...

They should throw andujar, clarke schmidt and ja happ(eating some of his salary) to the mets for degrom.

Or they could make an old school Yankee move and snatch grienke up from Arizona if theu want to take on that massive salary. It would be kyle holder for grienke

Gleyber torres is winning his first of many MVPs this year. I cant believe hes only 22. Hes like a younger javy baez

Seriously...he is all day solid.

We are going to have problems when Stanton gets back.....he does not play this kinda of ball.....and I have no idea were Didi plays.....Hicks and Gardner are also looking like piece players now.

C. Wagon.

You go with the outfield Hicks, judge, Frazier

Infield

Voit 1b

Torres 2b

Didi SS

DJ 3b

The best catcher in baseball C

DH Stanton

Bench urshela, Estrada, Gardner, maybin romine, Morales.

Rotate the infield so ershela gets at bats. Morales is a great back up for Voit. And you add maybin and or Gardner late game defensive replacements for Frazier. And you start Gardner once in a while to give the kid some rest.

Stanton won't be a problem...they all strike out a lot. Hes still a 4 win player. You're better with him than without him.

He will basically take Morales spot at DH...but is definitely keep Morales... good hitter, switch hitter, has pop and can play first base.

You go with the outfield Hicks, judge, Frazier

Infield

Voit 1b

Torres 2b

Didi SS

DJ 3b

The best catcher in baseball C

DH Stanton

Bench urshela, Estrada, Gardner, maybin romine, Morales.

Rotate the infield so ershela gets at bats. Morales is a great back up for Voit. And you add maybin and or Gardner late game defensive replacements for Frazier. And you start Gardner once in a while to give the kid some rest.

Stanton won't be a problem...they all strike out a lot. Hes still a 4 win player. You're better with him than without him.

He will basically take Morales spot at DH...but is definitely keep Morales... good hitter, switch hitter, has pop and can play first base.

That could work.

C. Wagon

I don't know why a major league organization hasn't reached out to me to be a consultant.

Just because I'm felonious doesn't mean I can't run a team...jeez

Right!... I mean look at George Steinbrenner....