SportsWrath

Giants/Dallas predictions?

Sephiroth

Amari Cooper And Michael Gallup scare no one. Dak sucks. Zeke might get a td if hes lucky.

Well the same could be said about our offence lol

Shepard and Fowler? Whoever the #2 WR is going to be, the zoo of players they will cycle through, scare no one, Eli sucks, and Barkley (if the Oline plays like it did in the pre season) will be lucky to get a TD.

Well the same could be said about our offence lol

Shepard and Fowler? Whoever the #2 WR is going to be, the zoo of players they will cycle through, scare no one, Eli sucks, and Barkley (if the Oline plays like it did in the pre season) will be lucky to get a TD.

Oh I agree. However, Im just saying the analysts are on Dallas and philly dicks and theyve got nothing. All four nfc east teams suck. Who has an offense in the nfc east that youre scared of. Name Washington WRs. Name philly RBs. Its a weak division for the first time in years.

And Jordan Howard sucks balls.

Oh I agree. However, Im just saying the analysts are on Dallas and philly dicks and theyve got nothing. All four nfc east teams suck. Who has an offense in the nfc east that youre scared of. Name Washington WRs. Name philly RBs. Its a weak division for the first time in years.

And Jordan Howard sucks balls.

Gotcha.

And your right, Dallas may be the "best team" according to people but that's like saying they are the smartest kid in the special ed class.

NFC East has been trash for the last number of years.

I think on paper, Dallas has the best roster in the division. They have Pro Bowl or All-Pro caliber players in every unit except secondary, where they are very young like us.

And of course, Dak is a huge question mark, and plays the most important position on the team.

The Giants have a shot. If Saquon can have a 200 yard, 3-score type of game (and he's not an actual human being... it's possible every week) and Dallas is sloppy (as most teams are the first week) we could pull out a win.

I just think we go down by two scores quickly with this young defense, we have to start throwing early and our greatest strength is more or less taken out of the game. We're definitely still a year away.

I think on paper, Dallas has the best roster in the division. They have Pro Bowl or All-Pro caliber players in every unit except secondary, where they are very young like us.

And of course, Dak is a huge question mark, and plays the most important position on the team.

The Giants have a shot. If Saquon can have a 200 yard, 3-score type of game (and he's not an actual human being... it's possible every week) and Dallas is sloppy (as most teams are the first week) we could pull out a win.

I just think we go down by two scores quickly with this young defense, we have to start throwing early and our greatest strength is more or less taken out of the game. We're definitely still a year away.

That's my biggest issue with Jones, possibly starting this year, but more than likely next.

If this Oline is garbage and doesnt improve, teams are just going to do what they did to the Giants last year.

Stop the run game and force the Giants to pass.

And I don't want to have to tell Jones "OK go out there and sling it 50+ times a game" in his rookie/starting year.

The Patrick Mahomes of the NFL only come around once in a blue moon.

And that secondary, though young, has talent too.

If Dak can elevate his game, that's a championship roster.

Mostly have good character as well. I don't see a Steelers or, coming soon, the Browns kind of problem, where the talent comes with distracting personalities that derail the team as a whole.

Good God. This IS still a Giants board, right?

Bunch of negative Nancies around here.

I think the Giants actually get better this year and go 8-8 more than likely.

I just think we lose to better teams, the Cowboys are part of that better team column, one loss.

We also lose to the 'Skins once and the Egirls once, three losses.

Pats, Packers and Bears are a loss, so six losses.

Vikings is a close loss, and we lose to either the Lions, so there's your 8/9 losses.

We do face some real shit teams though, Bills/Dolphins/Cards/Bucs, then we split the rest of the division games ruining playoffs chances for the Eagles or 'Boys.

I always figure we'll split the division. It's fine for people to be realistic, I just remember the days when it's the first game of the season and everyone is like "Hell yeah, 16-0!!!!".

Only to be disappointed by mid season.