SportsWrath

JY YOU STOOPID IMGRATE...

Sephiroth

Agreed. The one ingredient we are missing is the ability to sign two running backs to 81 million bucks at the same time.

Edit: whoops that was the year before he took over. Bring in gettleman you moron

Agreed. The one ingredient we are missing is the ability to sign two running backs to 81 million bucks at the same time.

Edit: whoops that was the year before he took over. Bring in gettleman you moron

That guy is going to be getting a job within minutes. He bailed the Panthers out of cap hell and built a team to the SB. Apparently Richardson is upset that Gettleman was playing hardball with Davis and Olsen. Also there is rumour that Richardson was butt hurt about the Norman release. If true sucks to be a Panthers fan because they're about to go into cap hell again.

So we know the 30 y/o running back stigma what's a 32 y/o TE stigma?.... If It's business I'm looking to Trade Olsen. Unless you think he will help your run to a SB on 2 years. Then let him walk off into the sunset. If not the get something for him. Besides they should be worried about Davis this year anyway . Oh and Greg the end of your contract is 2 years out yet. Go do what you were paid to do and quit bitching.

Covering one side of the field and being a bitch too boot?? Norman is probably the most overrated CB right now. Jackrabbit is way better if you ask me.

I think Norman is the best of the second - tier guys but he's not a top tier guy.