SportsWrath

Flowers about to be released

UK-Giantsfan

According to Ralph Vac

No depth and Wheeler possibly hurt and we are still kicking Flowers out. What a wasted pick at #9 , thanks for nothing Jerry Fucking Reese !

His attitude on the bench must be really bad for this to be happening ( and with the CAP hit too )

If they are cutting him it is because they have already decided he will never go back out on the field as a NY Giant. Very disappointing for both the team and Flowers, I expect fans to be thrilled and see this as the franchise turning the corner and winning every game going forward this year.

I think Jerry Reese had a good eye for physical talent, but no eye for character. Which is odd given his penchant for 'team captains', but then again, Mike Vick was a team captain too.

"Team Captains" was Coughlin's thing.

I feel bad for this young man. I wish him the best and hopefully a new change of scenery will do him some good. But lets be honest here. He was a bust... I would probably put him in the Ron Dayne, Thomas Lewis and Ike Hilliard category... thats how bad...

Who bashed Ike Hilliard? Ike's career wasn't top 10 worthy, but it was still a solid NFL career where he was a more than capable #2 starter and contributor on offense for a number of years. Flowers contributed little to nothing, and I would not be surprised to see him not re-signed.

Who bashed Ike Hilliard? Ike's career wasn't top 10 worthy, but it was still a solid NFL career where he was a more than capable #2 starter and contributor on offense for a number of years. Flowers contributed little to nothing, and I would not be surprised to see him not re-signed.

I do not know how his contract works, but if he can get picked up on the cheap some team will grab him this season, if not he will be in someones training camp, he is still a big body in pretty good health and young. Unfortunately he is also still horrible at blocking

I'm telling you this "project" has cost us big time.

10 years of Reese's fucking bad drafts have cost us "big time"

Thankfully DG looks to have started pretty well so far

Barkley ( outstanding )

Hernandez ( very good )

Carter ( very good )

Hill ( good so far )

Lauletta ( who fucking knows ? )

I feel bad for this young man. I wish him the best and hopefully a new change of scenery will do him some good. But lets be honest here. He was a bust... I would probably put him in the Ron Dayne, Thomas Lewis and Ike Hilliard category... thats how bad...

What did Hilliard ever do to you? The dude took a cheap shot in the neck and he was never the same since... otherwise he had a good career.