SportsWrath

Josh Rosen.

BlueInCanada

How bad must you be that the team that threw a first round pick at you is in all likelihood going to replace you in the Draft?

Not try to get you the best OT in Taylor or the best WR, to help you out, but just replace you outright.

lol

Poor kid.

How bad must you be that the team that threw a first round pick at you is in all likelihood going to replace you in the Draft?

Not try to get you the best OT in Taylor or the best WR, to help you out, but just replace you outright.

lol

Poor kid.

Yeah, with all that talent around him... A decent QB away from Super Bowl last season ~

Yeah, with all that talent around him... A decent QB away from Super Bowl last season ~

This x100

Seriously get Rosen some help before giving up on him.

The only other offensive weapon on that team is a 138 year old WR and a RB who's a shell of his former self.

Poor interviews for Murray. 'Worst ever', said Charley Casserly. Off my board, if true.

Rather have Rosen. Not sure a third gets it done, the 6 is too much, and the 2 is probably close to fair, but I like so many players in this draft, a damn good OL or LB will be there at 37. So I wouldn't be totally cool with giving up this year's 2.

Even with his supposed attitude issues Id much rather gamble a 3rd on him than use a first round pick on Murray or Haskins. That defensive talent at the top of the first round is just too enticing

I'd be totally fine giving up 6th overall for Rosen. He's got the game experience but he can still get that year sitting behind Eli and really learning the game. If we can get him for a 2nd rd pick, even better.

If you're going to throw the 6th overall at a QB, make it a guy who isnt shell shocked from a year behind the Cardinals line and going to a much worse Giants Oline.

You go scout the guy in this draft.

I highly doubt they would want anything less than a second and I'm sure some team, probably the 'Skins would do it.

Even with his supposed attitude issues Id much rather gamble a 3rd on him than use a first round pick on Murray or Haskins. That defensive talent at the top of the first round is just too enticing

They’re not supposed. We all saw them on display draft day. That said, I’m all for it.

If you're going to throw the 6th overall at a QB, make it a guy who isnt shell shocked from a year behind the Cardinals line and going to a much worse Giants Oline.

You go scout the guy in this draft.

I highly doubt they would want anything less than a second and I'm sure some team, probably the 'Skins would do it.

Maybe not 6th overall, but certainly the 2nd rd pick

Maybe not 6th overall, but certainly the 2nd rd pick

I could see it happening for the 2nd round pick.

The only problem I see with that is the talent level at OL in round two.

The Giants could easily end up with another Hernandez, and at this point I would take another solid Oline player than Rosen.

if they offer that, they dont think highly of the QB position.

I could see it happening for the 2nd round pick.

The only problem I see with that is the talent level at OL in round two.

The Giants could easily end up with another Hernandez, and at this point I would take another solid Oline player than Rosen.

Maybe, but the QB situation has to be resolved. If Haskins isn't worth 6th overall and we don't have trading partners to move back, we have to find the qb somewhere. Rosen was a 1st rd pick that probably should have gone higher last year. I don't know if a 2nd rd pick gets it done. More like our 1st rd pick for Rosen and their 3rd rd pick or something like that. Or a 2nd and 3rd for Rosen. I dunno, but it is a perfect match if the Cards are really sold on Murray.

• 4 weeks later...

Its a no brainer if we can get him for a 2nd round pick.

Id even consider pick #17 if it comes to that.

Draft day is going to be even more frantic than usual in Giantland.

I have a gut feeling the Giants and Cards are in talks and the cards are holding out the 17th pick and probably a kicker pick.