SportsWrath

2019 Yankees

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Maybe Cash should have gotten a "Hos" at the trading deadline.....the stros have two beasts and we are tossing up 2's at best....and our bully is shitting the bed.

Should see what Stanton's trade option is....eat half his contract and trade him and Frazier for an innings eater.....

Fuck that shit was hard to watch yesterday. Every time they got something going...Coles just grind like a motherfucker.

Got to win the next two and hope for the best in that Disneyland park of theirs.

A rain out should help....

C. Wagon

There wasnt any ace starter to get. They better back up the brinks truck for cole this offseason.

Hes the modern day roger clemens

I think they will....cashman and co have loved him since high school..they drafted him in the first round but he wanted to go to school. Tried to trade for him but Pittsburgh wanted torres and andujar. They took nobodies from houston for him

The bullpen has been great...except for ottavino. Hes gassed. He shouldn't be used.

Your Yanks need to plate more than 5 runs to win a game... and they did that a lot during the season.

For all the talk about the role of a starting pitcher being less important in baseball, a game like yesterday shows the folly in that. If you can have a stud come in a shut down a team for 7 innings it puts you in the position to win a lot of games.

I find myself oddly not rooting against the yankees... but I am sure as shit rooting against the Nationals....

An ace starting pitcher will always be important. The thing is..there arent too many of them...and they rarely hit the trade or free agent market. You really have to bring up your own...and its not easy.

Look at all the teams that won the world series in the last 20 years...they all have had an ace

An ace starting pitcher will always be important. The thing is..there arent too many of them...and they rarely hit the trade or free agent market. You really have to bring up your own...and its not easy.

Look at all the teams that won the world series in the last 20 years...they all have had an ace

Or....two.

The thing is...the Yankees haven't had to really need a "Stopper" in the traditional sense.....someone that comes in and gets you 7 innings and a win to stop the bleeding....because...what was their longest "losing streak" this year.....3...games.

Fuckers never slumped....at least not that I can remember.

Fucking German was going to be the guy.....wife beating asshole.

They must not have that guy in the system currently...or he'd be up already. Talent like that doesnt need to ride a bus in the bush leagues.

Fuck me....they are just going to need to figure out how to hit their way out of this mess....10 LOB yesterday is pathetic.

C. Wagon

Theyre not done yet...the offense needs to wake up.

And boone had better not ever bat torres lower than 3 again.

The three best hitters on thd team are lemaihue, judge and torres...and they should be hitting in exactly that order...every fucking game..1..2...3

Theyre not done yet...the offense needs to wake up.

And boone had better not ever bat torres lower than 3 again.

The three best hitters on thd team are lemaihue, judge and torres...and they should be hitting in exactly that order...every fucking game..1..2...3

I know...wtf n Torres...what...in the 5 hole???....shit...bat Gardner 4th....they need to get people on base that can move.

C. Wagon

Can they add Frazier to a Playoff roster?

C. Wagon

they can add any player that was on the 40 man roster by August 1. But a player needs to be injured. So if Stanton is injured..frazier or tauchman can replace him. But it takes Stanton out of play for the world series if they do that now.

They just cannot manufacture runs... if that ball is not going over the fence they are not going to score. For all Yankee fans I hope you guys light it up tonight, but I would not put any $$$$ on it.

You are right. It is like watching a softball team play a baseball team. The Stros work the count and swing to move the runners...not the fences. Their guys are smarter than shit...

All the stuff the Yankees did to get here....gone....its long ball or nothing. Base loaded and one out in the first ...with the meat of the order up...and they get one run...on a fucking walking?

Fuck it....throw CC tonight as a good bye gift to him for being the baller he is....put Romine (or anyone that can call a good game) behind the plate and DH Sanchez....fucking drop Stanton and Encroson both off the roster and put Tauchman (if he can play) in LF....sid Gio...but DJ and bring up Void or Ford a shot at LB.

They Yanks are getting exposed ...at home.

C. Wagon