SportsWrath

Schwartz a favorite to coach giants

Herc

I like him . But wtf happened in Oakland?

Local papers say players quit on him. Just like Macadoo. Rik is right- they need a big splash in LV. Not a big name coach necessarily but a coach who can bring a winner. Del Rio makes terrible teams good- not good teams great

I look at the performance of the defense in 2017 and really have a hard time justifying Spagnuolo staying in any coaching role to be perfectly honest and I like Spagnuolo. The defense wasn't very good before the injuries started to set in. There was no rotation on the defensive line whatsoever and you have guys like Romeo Okwara, Avery Moss, and Kerry Wynn who got very little playing time and I think could have helped us out this season.

Nothing to be said about the linebackers, I'm surprised they make it on the field from week to week.

Secondary was terrible long before the injuries kicked in. They looked completely lost all year long.

This is on Spagnuolo.

I don't understand why Schwarz is such a big deal. He never lived up to his contract here and was on IR more than he played. People talk about him like he's some kind of expert but I sure don't remember him going to any Pro Bowls.

I don't understand why Schwarz is such a big deal. He never lived up to his contract here and was on IR more than he played. People talk about him like he's some kind of expert but I sure don't remember him going to any Pro Bowls.

Dude has twenty more losses then wins.

I'd much prefer Schwartz than the Pats DC, I don't know much about the guy but the Pats D hasn't been stellar. McDaniels makes some sense, but there has been a roration of coordinators through that team and the O is consistently good no matter who the OC is....realizing of course this is McDaniels' second stint there.

Hes fine but they crowned him too early. He wont go downfield at all

Now it's coming out that Del Rio laced into Carr in front of the team after the 1st KC game. Also, Marshawn regularly picked on and made fun of Carr in front of teammates.

Now it's coming out that Del Rio laced into Carr in front of the team after the 1st KC game. Also, Marshawn regularly picked on and made fun of Carr in front of teammates.

Really? Weird, they won that game thanks to the refs

In two seasons, Schwartz only played in 13 games. Dude spent more time in the trainers room than on the field. Now he has the gall to go after Bobby Hart... who admittedly sounds like a quitter and sucks, but what did Schwartz do for us? I remember plenty of plays where he stood there while the DT ran around him and hit Eli. No thanks.

In two seasons, Schwartz only played in 13 games. Dude spent more time in the trainers room than on the field. Now he has the gall to go after Bobby Hart... who admittedly sounds like a quitter and sucks, but what did Schwartz do for us? I remember plenty of plays where he stood there while the DT ran around him and hit Eli. No thanks.

Geoff Schwartz had some bad luck with injuries when he arrived. I am surprised that he has so much to say about Giants football to be honest. Breaking both your legs playing for the team and ending your career in the NFL does count for something. Maybe more than fans...