SportsWrath

Schwartz a favorite to coach giants

Herc

I want no part of spags after he punted from the 39 last week

His performance the last 3 games has been fine considering the personnel. His downfall is his Rams stint, but his history is pretty similar to some of the other candidates out there, including your boy Schwartz.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd have Jim Schwartz in here as a DC, have said this a long time back.

His performance the last 3 games has been fine considering the personnel. His downfall is his Rams stint, but his history is pretty similar to some of the other candidates out there, including your boy Schwartz.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd have Jim Schwartz in here as a DC, have said this a long time back.

Schwartz aside, rams aside, I dont want a guy who punts from inside the 40 while being shut out in a 3-13 season coaching this team.

John Fox maybe? Not sure what happened in Chicago but I always thought he was a really good coach before that.

Always liked Fox , he did a decent job in Carolina and was a good DC for us when Gettleman was here last time ...... hope he gets an invite to interview at least.

The bears were a tough out all year despite their record. I think he couldve eventually gotten them turned around depending on trubitzki

That's the thing they want an offensive guy for Trubisky, They almost fired Fox last year because he refused to get rid of Loggains

Hate to say it but outside of McDaniels (who I think is staying in New England) there's nobody out there that really sets my world on fire.

I think we should offer 300 million to Cowher.

No.

John Fox maybe? Not sure what happened in Chicago but I always thought he was a really good coach before that.

No. Ok I really like John Fox...

Dom Capers is out in Green Bay.

No.

Ok I want Patricia and Brian Daboll as OC

Patricia won't make a parallel move... so No.

I like the idea of getting guys from the Patriots given they've been relevant for going on 20 years. I am convinced it can't all be on Belicheck, Brady, and ownership. That knowledge has to be shared to coordinators...but damn if their coordinators haven't done much elsewhere, so while I like the idea of McDaniels and Patricia...I'm hesitant.

Schwartz, seems like the favorite based on the articles written to date. We'll see. Obviously he's been part of the Eagles turnaround, but you're not sure if that's their drafting or their coaching. If he's the guy, I think they have to give him time. I do think that given the Philadelphia media/fans, he'd be more capable of handling NY media/fans than McAdoo was.

I think he meant Patricia as HC

Then yea... Since I'm not in the interview room, I can't say much... whoever they pick I'll be happy with... But I do think Schwartz or Patricial, or McD in that order will be fine.

Then yea... Since I'm not in the interview room, I can't say much... whoever they pick I'll be happy with... But I do think Schwartz or Patricial, or McD in that order will be fine.

So you want a j e w as a GM and as Coach??? What happened to you Nas....

I like him . But wtf happened in Oakland?

Personally I think they want Gruden in for the move to Vegas. For anyone who follows hockey, the "Vegas" Golden Knights are on fire. Poised to make a run at the Cup as an expansion team. The whole town is hockey crazy. The Raiders need a top celebrity coach for the spectacle that will be the move to Vegas. And believe me, it will be a spectacle.