SportsWrath

Brandon Marshall

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

But he's not a dread guy..we have Jenkins to fill that void.

Marshall is long hair bald guy...just as bad as white guy dreadlocks or white guy corn rows

There's nothing worse than white guy corn rows, except possibly black women with long straight blond hair. Nah, it's a tie for worst look.

By far the worst is the bald guy pony tail bullshit.

another good one. But that's just another type of long hair bald guy.

If I ever go bald.. which probably won't be until I'm in my 80's..if I live that long..I'm over 40 and still very thick and no recession. ., I'd just shave everything off and grow facial hair

My kid does this but with her actual hair and yarn. It's weird...

very weird drag..ask her what the appeal is, I'm curious to know but I would never ask a stranger why she'd want her hair to look like that. I'm not rude, or stupid. But you can ask your kid with no problem

Depends on age. Once you've got gray hair, you can do whatever the fuck you want with it and you can look at the youngins and tell em' point blank to fuck off. You're a middle aged, middle class dad of the average 1.3 kids...you can't do that shit.

very weird drag..ask her what the appeal is, I'm curious to know but I would never ask a stranger why she'd want her hair to look like that. I'm not rude, or stupid. But you can ask your kid with no problem

Lol her answer was "cause I'm weird and colors make me happy." Also... apparently she read somewhere that acrylic yarn helps your hair grow. Idk man.

Lol her answer was "cause I'm weird and colors make me happy." Also... apparently she read somewhere that acrylic yarn helps your hair grow. Idk man.

No better reason than that. Though white guys with corn rows looks dumb.

Black people have the best hair, why they all aren't sporting Colin kaepernik style 70s afros I'll never know.

No better reason than that. Though white guys with corn rows looks dumb.

Black people have the best hair, why they all aren't sporting Colin kaepernik style 70s afros I'll never know.

I used to cornrow my hair in all kinds of designs for a few years. I cut it maybe 9 years ago and I haven't been able to grow it anywhere near as long since then.

Black people have the best skin..no difference in a twenty year old and a forty year old black man. Melanin and physically gifted genetics. They age phenomenally.

I'd be the greatest black man that ever lived.

I think I have those traits only with white skin...

I used to cornrow my hair in all kinds of designs for a few years. I cut it maybe 9 years ago and I haven't been able to grow it anywhere near as long since then.

I braided my hair once during the thanksgiving holiday back in 2006... looked great but the headaches were super annoying..... three days later I loosened the middle 3 rows and sported a mohawk (before the latest wave of mohawks kicked in)... got a lot of compliments.... then went back to normal hair a few days later.

I braided my hair once during the thanksgiving holiday back in 2006... looked great but the headaches were super annoying..... three days later I loosened the middle 3 rows and sported a mohawk (before the latest wave of mohawks kicked in)... got a lot of compliments.... then went back to normal hair a few days later.

Yea... I forgot about the headaches. I was doing it for like 3-4 years before I finally cut them so I guess I got used to it. It's definitely annoying at first.