SportsWrath

Josh Rosen Trying to Pull an Eli?

BronxRik

What about the Giants signing Cousins and either taking Barkley or trading down for extra picks and draft some linemen? I'm not in love with Cousins by any stretch, but he is more than servicable.

Since Cousins is looking at a 25+ million a season contract I don't think Gettleman is into that.

Not to mention the money that is gonna be spent on OBJ and keeping guys like Pugh and Richburg.

Plus I can see Gettleman throwing a fucking massive contract at Flowers since he did the same to what's his face in Carolina...... Kehil? Who was just a massive bust there.

Since Cousins is looking at a 25+ million a season contract I don't think Gettleman is into that.

Not to mention the money that is gonna be spent on OBJ and keeping guys like Pugh and Richburg.

Plus I can see Gettleman throwing a fucking massive contract at Flowers since he did the same to what's his face in Carolina...... Kehil? Who was just a massive bust there.

Lol you just say dumb shit on purpose

I love Kirk.

Yea but the finances say no... Teams take advantage of stars playing their rookie contract like the Eagles are doing with Wentz and the Seahawks did with Wilson... Sure Kirk could come and light it up.. but what if you can get that from a rookie or someone in his 2nd year for a quarter of the price... one that would cement the position for the next decade and a half? Can you imagine having to pay Odell and Kirk at the same time....

I'd love for nothing more than the new GM do a smoke screen thing, send scouts and shit to Rosens pro day, make it seem like the Giants have a hard on for the guy, when in reality they are just there wasting time while he sends the real guys to go scout Allen/Mayfield.

Come draft day the Browns can take Rosen while the Giants laugh.

I'd rather he did his job and scouted ALL of them.

Still don't understand the whole "OBJ needs to mature" thing.

Last I checked Collins wasnt calling him a cancer.

I think obj is a terrific teammate and obviously a terrific player. But his on the field actions leave a lot to be desired, and if nothing else, even if it is mostly just the media piling on, which that's a big party of it, he gives them plenty of ammo to use against him. I don't want him to go, but I think he strained done relationships in the organization, but luckily some of those are gone.

Jackson wanted him and the front office was either accidentally late in submitting their approval or sabotaged it. They were giving up a ton for a guy who didnt play so well when dalton got hurt a few years ago

I don't buy it for a second a Nfl front office didn't know how to handle a trade

I don't buy it for a second a Nfl front office didn't know how to handle a trade

Agreed. I know its the browns but i think brown sabotaged it. the owner loves Jackson and I bet he went over the gms head to make the trade. He did the same thing in Oakland when he traded two first rounders for Palmer. Dude must be super charming

Agreed. I know its the browns but i think brown sabotaged it. the owner loves Jackson and I bet he went over the gms head to make the trade. He did the same thing in Oakland when he traded two first rounders for Palmer. Dude must be super charming

? Was there a GM then? I think Al was either dead or on his deathbed and Jackson pulled an Alexander Haig...

I think it's happened though.

Wasn't that how Dumerville was released, an error in filing a trade?

Then there was the time the Vikings were late getting their draft pick submitted.

These ain't rocket surgeons we're talking about here.

Then there was the time the Vikings were late getting their draft pick submitted.

I think dummerville fax was late

Its happened and thats the official explanation. The compensation for McCarren was insane though. Kinda like 2 number 1 picks for Carson palmer when he was damaged goods at the time.