SportsWrath

Let's talk draft...

Nas

In any given draft there maybe are 3 qbs worth a damn.... those qbs dont last past the top 10 pic or even top 5. How often do we get to pick in that range? Once every 14 years?

Get your next franchise qb now... even with Webb.... if you have 2 great young qbs, youre fucking lucky. The 2nd round is all about OT or Guard.

Most of the time, those "3 qbs worth a damn" werent even picked in the first round.

The '04 year was an anomaly with Eli/Rivers/The Rapist.

Seriously look back on any draft and you may have one first round QB who is worth anything and the rest are spread in the later rounds.

In any given draft there maybe are 3 qbs worth a damn.... those qbs dont last past the top 10 pic or even top 5. How often do we get to pick in that range? Once every 14 years?

Get your next franchise qb now... even with Webb.... if you have 2 great young qbs, youre fucking lucky. The 2nd round is all about OT or Guard.

Yeah I dont know about every year but this year it makes sense to grab one of the QBs- I gotta go with the gewish kid. That would give us a law firm Gettleman Schwartz Rosen

Most of the time, those "3 qbs worth a damn" werent even picked in the first round.

The '04 year was an anomaly with Eli/Rivers/The Rapist.

Seriously look back on any draft and you may have one first round QB who is worth anything and the rest are spread in the later rounds.

Im looking at Goff/Wentz, Luck etc... I think the anamoly is Brady and Wilson.