SportsWrath

Signature Bar Requests

Metallica

Can I get 5 first one says NY Mets going from orange to blue then a NY Knicks one that goes blue to orange and a NY Giants one that goes from Red to blue then a NY Rangers one that goes from Blue to red and the last one just plain black that says NYSportsInFL in white. Thanks alot if its too much lmk.

Can I get 5 first one says NY Mets going from orange to blue then a NY Knicks one that goes blue to orange and a NY Giants one that goes from Red to blue then a NY Rangers one that goes from Blue to red and the last one just plain black that says NYSportsInFL in white. Thanks alot if its too much lmk.

I like the way you layed that out for me, as I have said before, I am not the "creative type" and it makes it very easy for me to do. So, here we go...

nymetsmd7.png

nyknicksan2.png

nygiantsko6.png

nyrangersfw1.png

nysportsinflga7.png

As always, if I can change any of them to look any better for you, please let me know! :TU:

I like the way you layed that out for me, as I have said before, I am not the "creative type" and it makes it very easy for me to do. So, here we go...

nymetsmd7.png

nyknicksan2.png

nygiantsko6.png

nyrangersfw1.png

nysportsinflga7.png

As always, if I can change any of them to look any better for you, please let me know! :TU:

Thanks alot Metallica, they look awsome :TU:

Blue & White - Iceman.

Thanks.

Sorry for the fact that it took so long to get these done. I have just started a new job and blah, blah, blah...

Any how, here are four variations:

iceman1vt3.png

iceman2vf3.png

iceman3xi7.png

iceman4ir0.png

As always, if none of them are up to par, just let me know and we'll see what we can come up with. Enjoy!